How to get a girlfriend having no friends?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everyone wants to know why I think women are conspiring against men. Simply put, if you connect all the dots, it makes perfect sense.

[video=youtube]

firebird85 said:
Everyone wants to know why I think women are conspiring against men. Simply put, if you connect all the dots, it makes perfect sense.

You're like a broken tape. Rather than post YouTubes, which I assure you that I will not listen, make your own goddamn arguments if you think they have any validity.

I do enjoy how you don't even respond to what I wrote, and instead just move on to ignore it.

You want to know why so many men can't seem to get anywhere with women? Because they are weak, lazy, and stupid. You know what's common about those guys, too? A complete lack of accomplishment in their life(because weakness, laziness and stupidity doesn't get you a car, education, or anything else for that matter) - and then they wonder why women don't like them. Hell, I wouldn't like them; and women, who do tend to go for personality rather than looks more in men, have even less reason to like such men.

Is society more forgiving of women for having those traits? Does society forgive women more for being weak and stupid? Yes, more often than not. That's because men tend to value looks so goddamn much in women. How is that the fault of the woman? Hell, how is that even a good thing for otherwise decent, intelligent women who decide to let their looks go to hell?

firebird85 said:
Your advice is horrible, not only to me, but any other male going through this. Material items so we may or may not become "valued" to women is crap. You're supposed to like someone for who they are, not what they have.

Don't bother editing anything.
no joke
wish more ppl would think like this

IgnoredOne said:
Guess what - women have always gravitated toward men with security, too, throughout history. Its just as natural.

So, on the subject of security, what exactly are the pre-requisites towards being 'secure'. I mean, a steady income is an obvious factor, but what else does one need?(e.g: ownership of a car and/or house, certain social statuses, etc, etc)

Code S.O.L said:
So, on the subject of security, what exactly are the pre-requisites towards being 'secure'. I mean, a steady income is an obvious factor, but what else does one need?(e.g: ownership of a car and/or house, certain social statuses, etc, etc)

Same with how some guys seem to regard looks. What is 'enough pretty?' Its a relative scale.

Though to be honest, most women in my life never asked for anything more than a vague plan for life. Its perfectly fine to be in college, for example, its just that they expected me to eventually one day get a job/get more education/do something as opposed to sit around and play video games. Just be going somewhere, and of course, it depends on age and expectations. No one would expect a 16 year old to have his own house, for example.

If you need something solid, though, I would say a steady income, a car, and a place to live, pick two out of three. I believe my friend always had the idea of "you get the job, then the car, then the girl." Its logical enough, seems to work for him.

Well, you have to remember that gender roles say the man is supposed to have the job, the car, his own place, and everything else. If you don't have any of those, women consider you "unfit" and a loser.

The ironic thing is, while women are going around and snubbing guys like this, they demand equality in the workforce and independence. So, you have women using the old ways, while demanding the new ways.

Just another piece of poison in society.

And you say it's always been about job, car, living on your own to attract the females, but you have these shill females on the internet who say they don't care about this stuff, when they are pathological liars. The words never match the actions, and I have yet to see a woman prove to me that she isn't looking for all, or even one of these things.

I expose women like that. Women who look for this stuff need to be exposed. Women who flaunt their power to attract someone of the opposite sex with no difficulty, which is almost all women, need to be exposed.

Everyone wants to sit here and tell me women don't have a hand in the TFL/dateless fate I have always been in, soul crushing as it is, when they absolutely do. Ever female reading this does, every one that views my dating profile and just ignores it.

I'll never have a good life like you, or females have/WILL have, even all these ones I see on mental illness forums. Always talking about never having a boyfriend but they always get asked out. Try being a guy and being ignored by the opposite sex since you were a baby. I can improve the unfortunate things I have been presented with, but nothing will ever be to the expectations or satisfaction I would have preferred to have. I don't blame women for everything wrong in my life, but when it comes to dating, and relationships, and the complete lack of, absolutely.

Do you want to know the personal battle I fight every single day I am alive?

I haven't had a social life since age 15, and have never had any opportunities since then, with almost none available now, or in the future. I am 21 now.

I am on and off in the workforce, working shitty jobs that get tiring.

I failed my driving permit test last year.

I will be a minimum wage employee for most of my life, or homeless, or living on assistance, if they exist in a few years.

I have never had any shred of female interaction, no dates, no crushes, no sex, no relationship, no flirting, a.b.s.o.l.u.t.e.l.y. nothing. And it is not something fun to live with. I don't do this anymore, but there was a point 2 or 3 years ago where I'd be stuck in isolation, and I'd spend almost 30% of the day agonizing over the fact that I don't have somebody. You couldn't be more inexperienced, or distanced than I have been. The disbelief you have is normal, because you are not in my shoes.

My parents are over controlling towards me, and want me to be dependent on them forever, when I don't want to, and have different views of the world/political views then me.

There's all kinds of other things I could write about, like never doing drugs in my life, distancing myself from the stereotypical "street thug, young thug drug dealer" life, which I speculate was part of a nail in the coffin for me, although I am glad I didn't go that way.

I've used dating sites on and off for 2 years, and never get any messages whatsoever. I've sent out lots. I take photos of myself, dress nice, explain who I am. Hey, this is me, this is what I am focusing on/dealing with in life, and that's that.

The bottom line is:

My life, and it's circumstances have trapped me into inconvenience, inconvenience, regrets, damage, dissapointments, things I have no controlover, all I can do is adapt to them.

Certain situations and circumstances, that mold and surround my life, are ugly, and always will be.

I will never find the answer to the woman issue as much as I want to. If the universe gave me the answer, to the woman issue, everything else wouldn't matter.

I am still ignored, still deemed undesireable, un-friendship worthy, all while you have women out there saying they can't find somebody, but they go around on rejecting sprees. And there's guys like me, who see the world as a patch of darkness because we ultimately failed and still fail in attracting someone. Meanwhile I'm over here, trying to figure out why I have been ignored all my life by the opposite sex.

How sad is it, if the door has closed itself, when it hasn't even opened in the first place?

I ask, "WHY". "WHY" has the door locked itself, when it wasn't open in the first place.

Wether I am young or not and it's "not a big deal" is irrelevant. Well to me, it IS a big deal okay? You will pick this post apart, and try to create justifications, and try to find flaws to avoid the overall issue. You will try to justify that it's ok to demand someone be employed or have money to get to know them (this is sociopathic to me). Everyone says "you are a good looking guy, you shouldn't be having this much trouble". Well I am, so if I am so good looking, you figure it out.

[video=youtube]

I have ASPD/sociopathy but I still don't see how asking someone to improve their life and show accomplishment is connected to it. If you have decided that you will fail, then that is your own self-fulfilling prophecy.

firebird85 said:
I failed my driving permit test last year.

Kind of off topic, but why was last year your last try? It took me 5 tries to get my license, and I would go and schedule the next test ASAP the second I failed. It's just one of those things you hit with a stick till you get it eventually through pure dumb luck.

If what you're doing now isn't working, try something else. Your clean cut look is a good idea, but maybe something else will work. Get your hair stylist to figure something else out, hell go for the buzz if all else fails. It's clean too and some girls like that.

What sort of social clubs or events are you a part of outside of work?

All I have to say is Edmond found a **** good one!

[video=youtube]

And no, I'm not just talking about her physical beauty.

If nobody accepts you for who you are, then self improvement is irrelevant. All the self improvement in the world means nothing.

Latest posts

Back