How Was Your Day?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bluey said:
Yin said:
Another morning of no running water. I wish it was Sunday because that is the only day they not turn the water off.

Where do you live?

I live in apartment complex that is doing renovations. Every day during the week they shut the water off to work on plumbing I guess. They never warn anybody when they will do it and just shut it off mostly in the morning but sometimes in the afternoon.

Yin said:
Bluey said:
Yin said:
Another morning of no running water. I wish it was Sunday because that is the only day they not turn the water off.

Where do you live?

I live in apartment complex that is doing renovations. Every day during the week they shut the water off to work on plumbing I guess. They never warn anybody when they will do it and just shut it off mostly in the morning but sometimes in the afternoon.

I see, I thought that you may have lived in a country where water was a problem in getting a hold of are something. But that sucks how they don't even tell you there turning it off. Suppose that's what you get with a new build huh

Lets see, my day???? Not much has happened, Got up had my usual 5 cups of tea lol tided up a bit and then had dinner. went on me bike for a bit then back home for an hours kip in the afternoon. Been on here in between everything and now am getting a bit board and its nearly 7pm. That's my day.

Have had a good day, work busy but a good shift. Weather beautiful here today and went long walk with dogs before dinner time.

Bluey said:
Yin said:
Bluey said:
Yin said:

Where do you live?

I see, I thought that you may have lived in a country where water was a problem in getting a hold of are something. But that sucks how they don't even tell you there turning it off. Suppose that's what you get with a new build huh
Oh I live in the US. The complex I live in is in the middle of ghetto land and the new management has been trying to clean the place up with renovations and evictions. As inconvenient the renovations are I really should not complain. They now have armed security and drug dealers are no longer standing around everywhere.

Wish they would hurry up with the plumbing though. I don't want to be in the middle of a shower again when the water goes off. :club:

Yin said:
I don't want to be in the middle of a shower again when the water goes off. :club:

lol, Ye that would seriously pee me off if that happened. Somebody would get a gob full that's for sure if that happened to me.

Sounds like its a ruth place to live tho. I think am lucky here where I am.

FINALS IS OVER!!! If I get half right on my written portion, I'll have an A in the class... I managed to shake off most of the absinthe from last night/this morning and I've got a plane to catch in few... WOO PORTLANDIA!!!!

Thank you for asking! My day is going GREAT!

This morning I helped push back a bug invasion on P-38X. Filthy arachnids tried to infiltrate our perimeter by digging under the compound but mobile infantry was ready for them. Still, the war against Klendathu rages on.

I love the Federation.

200px-

Do you have what it takes to become a citizen?

lol thats good to hear yin :)

my day is going really well, it stopped raining and the sun has come out, school was alright, i went to my grandparetns during lunch and had a grilled cheese sandwhich and some carrots,

now i've been playing DDR for a while (which is why i'm in a good mood)
gotta love those endorphins

then in a little bit i'm gonna go to bowling pratice

:)

i still love how we really only have pratice like 2 nights a week but it still gets me out of gym

XD

evanescencefan91 said:
lol thats good to hear yin :)

my day is going really well, it stopped raining and the sun has come out, school was alright, i went to my grandparetns during lunch and had a grilled cheese sandwhich and some carrots,

now i've been playing DDR for a while (which is why i'm in a good mood)
gotta love those endorphins

then in a little bit i'm gonna go to bowling pratice

:)

i still love how we really only have pratice like 2 nights a week but it still gets me out of gym

XD

You have gym every night?

My days been a little weird. Bit hard to put into words. But ye am feeling a little weird right now as well. Not in a bad way but not in a good way either. Ye am just being weird here :p

well if had singed up for gym i would have had it every other day ( it still sucked though) so i would have gone out for bowling even if i had to bowl every night it's just more fun

I'm trying to go with the flow.
There's been changes in my life again.
My living arrangement hasn't changed.
I got laid off of work last Friday. I'm one of many..So I didnt take it too personal.
My office manager called me back into work again to do some odds and ends work.
She's trying to help me. I'm grateful for that.
I took a friend with me...he needs work too

I had to clear the air with someone I hurted over the weekend.
I'm grateful to have been giving the oportunity to make my amends.

I spoke with my dad for a little while.
Listen to him shared what's been going on with him.

Today sucked. I went fishing with a buddy of mine (I can call him buddy now because he's not my boss anymore) and we didn't catch a single **** thing. I also didn't get done what I needed to get done, and the invoice I sent for my last plow job still hasn't been paid, which sucks because I'm starting to run dry on money. And the sink is full of dishes and I have no motivation to wash them.

-.-

my day was decent. I had 6 hours of class, and then I went to a dance workshop that the University was hosting for free. It was really good, I learned about modern dance which I've never tried before. And then I had dinner, chatted with the roomie and now I'm trying to get the motivation to finish my homework.

It was okay. Woke up at about 1:30pm, did nothing for the most part until I went to work around 10:45pm. I got off at 3am and should be going to bed rather soon.

M day's been fairly good thus far - it's now 11:07am and I'm in the library, as my next class only starts at 12:40pm - Physical Educations (boring as hell. Thankfully I can usually just go to the gym and read a book :)

I tried watching a movie earlier on my laptop (Bullit / Steve McQueen!), but it was too loud what with all the people shouting loudly ni their american accents and shuffling chairs about, and I couldn't concentrate on the movie. I'd do schoolwork if |I had some, but I've already done everything I need to. Academically, things are going great for me.

I'll probably have to leave just now - I've just been informed by the librarian that a 12th grade Geography class needs to use this room in a minute or two.

Latest posts

Back