How Was Your Day?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My day was pretty typical of what I've done for the past three months... I woke up at 11 and turned on the computer and came here for a bit then my friend from high school text me out of the blue about wanting to play battle for middle earth with me, and I said okay and we played a game us on a team vs a medium computer and i did all the fighting he wasn't very good yet he just got it a couple days ago or so i think. Then, we played 2 mediums and towards the end he had to go to work so i finished the match and by then it was 2:30 or so. I turned on the tv and watched the last episode of scrubs season 6 or whatever the last one on comedy central was, and was so intrigued that i turned on the computer to find the next season, but got sidetracked and talked for a bit in chat then played chessmaster where it was like taking lessons from some chess master guy with a w in his name. I knew how to play chess but took the basic stuff anyway, cause i suck at chess and want to get better, at least good enough to beat my brother.

I was there doing that for a long time, i think it was about 7:30 by the time i stopped and then realized i hadn't ate anything, so i ate a plum and went and swept the trampoline off and jumped for a while and watched the sun set thought about taking a picture of it but then remembered my camera was busted and didn't feel like borrowing my sister's, came back inside and ate another plum and watched the first ravens pre season game against the patriots, they won:)16-15, while playing chess with myself on a board and i would move both sides and see if i could find the best moves for both sides,then i got another text from my friend from high school and it said that tomorrow we would play with my ex roommate included and i said okay but in the back of my head i have quite a bit of animosity for my ex roommate so we'll see how that goes...

And that was my day

sounds like a pretty fun day nevermore.

My day was i alright i got up around 11:30 and ate a granola bar then i rode my bike to the pool and swam about 60 laps, so when i got back i was pretty worn out so i lied down for about two hours. Then i played my psp while i was on the exercise bike for about half an hour, then i played the guitar a little then i had some leftover chinese and i've just been hanging out here and playing my psp.

:D

meh terrible day <_< people always complaining about their problems..like i care?

I'm having a really shitty time right now :( Hope it's ok that I let it out on this thread. My day:

Got up really late like 12:30pm. Went online. Had breakfast, if you can call it that in the late afternoon. Listened to music. More online, online most of the time. Boyfriend came online, chatted a bit. Then asked him to call me instead because my back was aching from sitting down all day in my horrible rented sofa, needed to walk around. Then as I'm talking to him on the phone I just have less and less to say, and then I think of the fact that I haven't spoken to anyone face to face today, not even on the phone apart from him. I think of how incredibly quiet it's been here, in the entire neighbourhood in fact, for the whole week. I haven't heard anything. Only the sound of a car driving past every 3 hours or so. I think of how I have nothing to do, absolutely nothing. No jobs around, no hobbies. And as I'm thinking this stuff it's all coming out to my boyfriend, negative negative negative. How I hate this and hate that. Then I go quiet again because I'm trying to stop myself from crying. I don't want him to hear me cry. He goes quiet too. Then says he has to hang up. I can hear that my cr*ppy talk has affected him. I ask if he's annoyed at me. He says he just doesn't know what to say to me. We say goodbye and hang up. I feel like absolute sh*t for making him go into his "I just don't know" mood. It's not a very nice mood, not angry, just hopeless/fed up I guess. So now it's just tears and quietness. I can hear a crow outside. And the fan from my PC, that's about it. It's 21:44. I wish I could talk to someone about something positive, someone who isn't family, someone who isn't busy being with their partner. TV, music and other electronics doesn't help. I miss human contact! ARGH!!! :( :( :(

My day is not starting good. I wake up this morning and the water is off again. Every day it is turned off for work and it drive me crazy.

IIIIIIIIIIMMMMMM TTTTTHHHHHEEEEEEE HHHHHAAAAAPPPPPPIIIIIIEESSSTTTTTTT MMMMAAAAAANNNNNN IIIIIINNNNNN TTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEE WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOORRRRRRLLLLLLDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well besides im totally enamored with a sertain OOoo lala! i worked my ass off all day trying to work. fresia looking for a job!

and CursedNeko! how did you get that many points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what the heck, give me some please! hahahahaaha j/k but no seriously give me some!

loketron said:
well besides im totally enamored with a sertain OOoo lala! i worked my ass off all day trying to work. fresia looking for a job!

and CursedNeko! how did you get that many points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what the heck, give me some please! hahahahaaha j/k but no seriously give me some!

hi.... I'm looking a man who are loving kind... because I'M now lonely...huhuhuhu

vanessa cagape orgen said:
loketron said:

hi.... I'm looking a man who are loving kind... because I'M now lonely...huhuhuhu

but if ever you are interested, heres my cell number (06) 09187393293 its a Philippine cellphone contact..i will wait you if ever you are interested

hawk9007 said:
4 AM HERE AND ALREADY THE DAY ******* BLOWS

This is a job for **dunt daaa da duh* super, hippy, hugger chick!

C'mere you! (((((((((((((((((((((Hawk)))))))))))))))))))))
Super huge, hippy hug for you, Hawk! Hope your day goes better :)

loketron said:
what the heck, give me some please! hahahahaaha j/k but no seriously give me some!

For you Loketron, anything! You are the best, not to mention you are the comic relief around here : ) I love ya, Sweetie!

**Naleena dusts her majick wand off**
Points he desires
and points it'll be
Plenty of points
to you thats from me!

**poof**

Yesterday was pretty sweet.
I got to the house and the wife had went to visit her sister and took our daughter with her to spend the night. I was alone again. I decided to take my brothers old truck and go for a ride in the woods, maybe drink a cold beer and relive some old memories.
I pulled in a gas station and some people from the neighborhood were there and wanted to know if I wanted to go four wheeling with them. I have had a bad last few days so I thought, What the hell, I bought a box of beer and some ice and told the young guys to follow me if they wanted to know what RedNeck really ment. Can you say (Old school) Then we went for our "little" drive in the woods.
I'm talkin' Hank Williams Jr blasting on the stereo, balls to the wall, mud up to the door handles, pick the dirt out of your ears, V-8 scream'in, hardcore mudsling'in drive. We started with 3 trucks and had 8 before we stopped and built a huge bonfire, dance'in, drink'in, mud wrestlin, everybody ended up naked, skinny dipp'in in an old farm pond. Home at 2am, at work at 6am.
My head hurts, my mouth is dry, and I feel like puking every time I take a deep breath, but MAN do I feel alive today!
And to think that was a normal night 20 years ago.

It was nice to be a mentor for the youth of today.:p
Long live the REDNECK!

Man that's an awesome story. that really was your night... That is a good time. Am coming to visit :p

Bluey said:
Man that's an awesome story. that really was your night... That is a good time. Am coming to visit :p

Any time dude. But I have to fix my brothers truck first, I kinda broke it.:(

But Hey, whats a brother for right?

Another morning of no running water. I wish it was Sunday because that is the only day they not turn the water off.

GHOSTNYOURMIST said:
Bluey said:

Any time dude. But I have to fix my brothers truck first, I kinda broke it.:(

But Hey, whats a brother for right?

lol, Opps

Latest posts

Back