How Was Your Day?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To darn quiet. They are dropping like flies. I am somewhere in line and the line is getting shorter.

Caesium said:
M day's been fairly good thus far - it's now 11:07am and I'm in the library, as my next class only starts at 12:40pm - Physical Educations

Disregard this - my day turned out a bit honeysuckle. Oh well, tomorrow will be better hopefully :)

It was a pretty rough day. I had a lot of things going on and it all just brought me down. I feel better now..sort of.

Nothing. I done nothing. I have nothing in my life and nothing in my day. All this time to do nothing. I can not think of one thing to do.

I am just a nothing. In a nothing day.

Today was a day much like the last 1000 or so. I got up, went to work, then came home. Here I am now posting this message!

not good for me
just waiting for call or sms from her
waiting and waiting
but no answer
its hopeless and lonely day for me

A bit boring but i did some internet shopping, i ordered new earrings
and a barbell thing for my eyebrow.... wow thats my day.

Before you ask me again Knight, no im not a bloody women and no im not gay :p

Hugs to you, LF!

I spent my day outside, raking and bagging up leaves. I feel totally wiped out now and there is so much more to do. Blah.

My day today was .. I'm not sure if it was worse or just about as bad as yesterday..

ABrokenMan said:
Hugs to you, LF!

I spent my day outside, raking and bagging up leaves. I feel totally wiped out now and there is so much more to do. Blah.

Thanks, ABM *hug* hope you're doing well there despite being wiped out.

Latest posts

Back