How would you respond if I.....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Send you a box of chocolates anonymously.

How would you respond if I offered to make you a deer skin shirt?

EveWasFramed said:
Similar to the "what would you do if" thread, but hopefully different enough to be fun.

So, how would you respond if I....

Stuck neon pink sticky notes all over your forehead?

That depends on how cute you are & what the notes say. ;)

9006 said:
I don't know.. I may not be able to accept it.

How would you respond if I created my own money?

I'd try to get the local business owners to adapt their businesses to it, so we could have a nice alternative to worthless dollars!

What would you do if I told you, truthfully, that I knew a woman who is interested in you?

EveWasFramed said:
Id wonder wtf THEY were smoking also. Then, Id accept because Im just that ******* amazing. :cool:

How you would respond if I if you were elected president of your country?

My answer would be a long one, since I have many ideas about how to fix the United States. But the first thing I'd do would be to make **** sure the armed forces are loyal to me, then declare myself President-for-life.

How would you react if I told you that tectonic activity shows a possibility that the continent will split in half within the next 12 years?

I'm confused lol.

How would you respond if I got confused at every thing you say?

9006 said:
How would you respond if I was radioactive and could never have human contact?

I was actually radioactive and couldn't have human contact!

ladyforsaken said:
I'm confused lol.

How would you respond if I got confused at every thing you say?

I would try to break it down to the simplest....message...possible, one part at a time.

What would you do if you woke up tomorrow & discovered that everyone else in your town had disappeared?

I would look for my stufties and make sure that at least they were still here. Then I'd put an ad up in every other town, inviting only the nicest people to move into the empty houses.

What would you do if you were diving off a high cliff into the sea, but somebody drained the sea while you were falling?

Wonder if I'm dreaming and if I'm not shut my eyes and wait for the crash.

What would you do if all you ever felt like doing was lick people's faces?

I'd lick your face. Obviously. Now bring your face closer....closer....clooooser!

How would you respond if I got surgery to look like you?

Hahahahahahaha.. uh, really? :S be weird seeing myself on you.

How would you respond if I started crying blood in front of you?

I'd freak out and run screaming from the room like a five year old.

How would you respond if I set up a pirate radio station on your kitchen table?

Not bother much lol.

How would you respond if the police started showing up at your door and arresting you for no good reason?

Say "What? Again? What for this time?"

How would you respond if I followed you round with a megaphone announcing everything you do during your daily life in the style of a sports commentator?

I'd spoil the megaphone so it can't work anymore.

How would you respond if I turned into a life-size doll in front of your eyes?

Awwww I'd be grateful and thank you for them, then tell you to stop after awhile as it will be a bit overwhelming taking care of them all!

How would you respond if I ask you crazy lame questions every day?

Laugh for a bit but try to be a good listener

How would you respond if all I did was laugh at your every word

I'd die within a couple of days... I sneeze a lot. There's worse ways to go, I suppose.

How would you respond if I stood outside your window and yodelled each time that you turned on a tap/faucet?

I don't think I'd be that bothered. My life is pretty much an open (and not particularly interesting) book.

How would you respond if I protested your very existence on national television?

Latest posts

Back