How would you respond if I.....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Depends which side.

I'd either say "Alright, Frank" or "I always though you were a complete twat, but you seem alright on ALL"

How would you respond if I ran around your garden screaming "It was him! He did it!".

user 130057 said:
Depends which side.

I'd either say "Alright, Frank" or "I always though you were a complete twat, but you seem alright on ALL"

How would you respond if I ran around your garden screaming "It was him! He did it!".

LOL this really tickled me thanks ...

Depending how long you were running I may offer you a refreshing beverage, sit and discuss what "it" is

How would you respond if I admitted to you that your posts usually entertain me and its a pleasure to be acquainted

I'd be mostly thankful. I'd also be happy to be of service and slightly embarrassed at the attention.

Oh, even I don't know what "it" is, but you're bound to be up to something! Whatever "it" is, I know it's happening!

How would you respond if I serenaded you by sitting at your work desk singing "Isn't She Lovely?" for hours?

Smile for the first round of the singing, Laugh during the second round, and then do something to keep you from singing it again and again... like a hug or something

How would you respond if I told you I have multiple accounts on this forum and that you & I are the only "real" members

I would say "okay... something you want to tell me?"

What would you say if I told you it was all in your mind and none of it was real?

I would want to know what the "it" is you are referring to

How would you respond if I told you that you will meet your true match in 5 years

I would say that anything is possible.

how would you respond if I told you I was your doppelganger?

God you're a handsome *******!!

How would you respond if I told a lie about you that everyone believed and suddenly you were lead story on the news every night for a month?

I would say it was an absolute truth and laugh all the way to the bank (hopefully).

How would you respond if I, a random stranger, proposed a complete life swap?

I think you & I are both residents of USA ?! If it was a different country then yes ! It would be neat to swap :)

How would you respond if I asked (politely) to give me a morning wake up call

I would want to know if you're a morning person and if there would be any danger to me in doing so.

How would you respond if you went on a blind date only to find that your date is a legitimate swashbuckling pirate?

i'd be thrilled and probably go off raveshing maidens and such with him...id pay him in rum to be my bouncer too.

how would you respond if you went on a date took the person back home, got saucy with them and found them to be a transvestite (of either gender)

Think I was hallucinating :p

How would you respond if I sent you a one way ticket to a foreign country

I'd politely decline and reimburse you, I like it where I am right now.

How would you respond if you were given one wish.

And no, you can't wish for more wishes :p

khaoz_ferox said:
I'd politely decline and reimburse you, I like it where I am right now.

How would you respond if you were given one wish.

And no, you can't wish for more wishes :p

Why.... I'd save it until I had time to properly consider what the wish would be. :D

How would you respond if I threw a chicken at you?

Ask if that was your way of emailing me back.

How would you respond if i made you a sandwich but you didn't like its content?

-Sai- said:
Ask if that was your way of emailing me back.

How would you respond if i made you a sandwich but you didn't like its content?

I'd email it to you. :club: lol

How would you respond if I suggested you come and unpack all my stuff and move my furniture around for me?

EveWasFramed said:
How would you respond if I suggested you come and unpack all my stuff and move my furniture around for me?

Ask if you'd pay for the flight.

How would you respond if i made fun of you?

Encourage you to keep going until you felt awkward about it, then smile and give you a high-five.

how would you respond if I knocked on your door, beaten, blooded and on the run from the law screaming "please, help! I'm innocent!"

Latest posts

Back