How would you respond if I.....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would have to question the doctor because it seems like a crappy idea

how would you respond if you were on a date with someone that worked at a shoe store and they only looked at your feet ?

I think that I have quite nice feet and the longer it takes them to look at my face the better ;)

How would you respond if I used your front room for an impromptu workout session?

Yell 'Focus' while you was working out :p

What would you do if was offered an a expenses paid trip around the world, but was told you would not see your family for two year?

I would take the trip......as long as I could bring my Dog. He doesn't know how to use Skype.

What would you do if someone approached you in a public place and began singing to you?

WishingWell said:
Make his/her life the best quality of life ever considering health, wealth and happiness.
THAT is a lovely answer. :) ( huge smile - bigger than the text can show )

How would you respond to someone not returning two phone calls ? ( someone you know - not a new acquaintance )

Yes, absolutely. It's not something I need to know.

How would you respond if everyone you knew was always late to any plans you made with them?

I would tell them the next time we made plans ...point it out .. Gently though - not in a confrontational manner.

How would you respond if someone moved in front of you in the grocery store line up ...while you were turned away for an item next to the line up ?

That's a tough one, depends if I was in a rush, or who cut in front of me, but generally I would say excuse me, but I'm next in line...

What would you do in that circumstance?

I'd tell them I'm in line as if they hadn't noticed.

How would you respond if I made a movie based on your life?

I would just go along with it,someone went to the effort to arrange it.

What would you do if someone said you could travel back in time but there's a chance you might not come back?

I wouldn't go. My now is better than my past, even as a work in progress.

What would you do if you were having company for supper and you burned dinner?

I would just laugh,tell people what happened and say something along the lines of "pizza,anyone?"

What would you do if someone offered you tickets to travel abroad last minute,somewhere you really wanted to go,and you had to go to work?

I'd ditch the job and go... you only live once.

How would you respond if someone took the time to answer a question that you asked over a year ago?

Wonder why I'm sleeping with a wheel :p

How would you respond if I started communicating with you in semaphore?

Latest posts

Back