How would you respond if I.....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Make like a tree.

What would you do if you felt something scurry across your face at night?

honeysuckle bricks.

What would you do if a streaker broke into your house at night with the sole intention of dancing on your table before running off?

Be pleased they choose my house and enjoy the show.

What would you do if everyone you knew including family stopped talking to you and didn't acknowledge your existence.

I would go fishing and enjoy the day.

What would you do if you fell through the ice into knee deep water?

Assuming that I know you and you were my friend, I'd have you tell me details about times we've shared together or conversations we've had--things that no one else would have insight into without having been there with us.

This would let me know that it was really "you" and not the person whose body you're in.

How would you respond if I..... told you I had a crush on you and asked you to recite poetry to me.

Depends on your gender and if you like William Butler Yeats.

How would you respond if you were granted a big gift of money but could only spend it on yourself?

I'd be thoroughly disinterested, I struggle to derive pleasure from material things... then I'd go out and buy myself an Eleiko barbell and an entire set of calibrated powerlifting plates.

How would you respond if I gave you a lantern, but told you you should never rub it?

I would most definitely rub the lantern and hope that a genie pops out to grant me 3 wishes! I won't be able to resist. ><

How would you respond if I..... told you I was from a future time where mankind is near extinct and only a few remnants remain?

I'd probably ask if I could come back with you, it sounds awesome...

How would you respond if I stood on your front lawn holding a placard stating that you are secretly a reptilian?

I'd tell you to sell tickets to see the human reptile and then split the money with you.

How would you respond if I said I missed your party because I'd been abducted by aliens that day?

I'd say tell me all abt it while we eat leftover cake.

What would you do if I showed up at your doorstop with superbike?

I guess I would be excited, even though I don't know what a superbike is!

How would you respond if someone slathered butter on a cookie you were eating?

Mmmmmm butter...

How would you respond if I intentionally left without leaving a question for you to answer?

I'd write my own question... in all caps, to show that I was put off that I didn't have a question to answer. :p

How would you react if your co worker left a half eaten bowl of soup on their desk then went on vacation and its still there?

Leave it there.

How would you respond if someone rang your door at 11 pm?

Baseball bat..deep breath ..and then send my scary wife down to answer it.

How would you respond if I gave you the keys to my van?

I would drive us down to the bar so we could have a drink.

How would you respond if I ordered 10 tequila shots?

Roll my eyes, be disgusted, and walk away hurt.

How would you react if i started playing guitar for you?

Latest posts

Back