How would you respond if I.....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess that would depend upon your abilities. If you're playing the main solo from TTFAF then I'll just sit in awe, but I'd probably be impressed with anything.

How would you respond if I announced that I'd given away all of your worldly possessions and signed you up to a doomsday cult?

I still can't sweep pick well. :(

Accept it and join, seems like an interesting experience.

How would you respond if i told you my neck hurts?

I'd jokingly ask you if you want me to punch you in the stomach to distract you from the pain in your neck.

How would you respond if I told you that I added drain cleaner to the coffee I gave you earlier?

I would have looked you deep in the eyes as my last breath left my body. ☠️

How would you respond if I asked you to give me back massage?

You gotta work for it! 

How would you respond if i asked you to listen to me for an hour?

Be grateful that somebody actually wants to talk to me, and listen to whatever you have to say.

lol. **** it. I would say 'man, that guy is stupid' - and then realise that you were talking about me.

How would you respond if someone said they baked you a birthday cake, and handed you a mini muffin?

I would walk around raging while I stomp my feet and slam kitchen cabinet doors! 

What would you respond if I got so mad I stomped on your feet?

I would say 'That was so hot'.

How would you respond if I asked you for a hug, then gave you a wedgie?

I will summon forth orbs of pure love essence and send them your way. Next time you log on and see this text they will appear before you. You won’t see them but you will feel them go straight to your heart making you smile and feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

How would you respond if I asked you to go ice skating with me?

I'd say 'I'm in!'.

How would you respond if I gave you a box of chocolates - but you opened the box, only to find it was empty?

I would get so pissed... again! I’m an expert door banger. 😇
Hmm.. did that sound bad? 🤔

How would you respond if you saw someone’s heart break?

I'd let it go a while, then talk to you about if too much time had passed.

How would you react if someone told you they hated the outfit you were wearing?

Say nothing and wonder why they said it.

What would you do if the person walking in front of you dropped a $100 bill?

Latest posts

Back