How would you respond if I.....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would have many questions but would wonder how long of a trip it would be !

How would you respond if I asked you to take me to your leader

Tell you to take a step forward and then I would say "Hi!".

How would you respond if I borrowed your car and took it to Pimp My Ride?

Id say you better **** well have gotten them to turn the backseat into a jugle gym for the kid.

How would you respond if I arranged for you to be on the next filming of Duck Dynasty?

Well I have not seen the show, but my brother has told me about it and had me watch some youtube clips. based on those I wold prepare for some entertainment. And what was it hard work and naps, and tea.

How would you respond if you found out I was already a cast member?

I would congratulate you and ask you for your autograph.

How would you respond if you got an e-mail from a Friend with a YouTube link in it, and when you clicked on it, it was a video of you doing something very personal?

I'd be royally pissed off and contact said "friend" to delete it

How would you respond if I told you that I can see dead people

Hmmm maybe cringe a little because I hate seeing myself, but just put it down to experience.

How would you respond if you got a very smutty text by mistake and it was from one of your Parents :p

I'd text them to ask what smutty means.

How would you respond if I had the worlds biggest testicles?

Come to see you.

How would you respond if I could make myself invisible?

Keep my clothes on at all times :)

How would you respond if I took you to the ban hut and tied you up :D

:O You'd tie me up? Well at least do it at my favourite corner and leave some booze for me to drink up? :p

How would you respond if I said I had a mission for you to do?

I would say tell me, tell me :)

What would you do if you started getting messages in a Jumpin Jack Flash style...

Wonder if something's the matter and hand you a napkin or something.

How would you respond if I went up to you and pulled on both your ears?

I'd ask if that's how you hold your "liquor".

How would you respond if I said I was from the future and I'm here to save you from my younger self.

I'd be **** confused?

How would you respond if the man (or woman) of your dreams got down on one knee and asked you to marry them?

I'd be looking for the trade descriptions act! However I do believe this might well be it so do all you can!

How would you respond if your partner asked you to indulge in his/her fetish occasionally (in return for them indulging yours of course) but you think you really wouldn't be turned on by it?

Latest posts

Back