How would you respond if I.....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I`d say you`re nuts.

How would you respond if I used only smileys as answers instead of sentences?

Disable you from using smileys. :D

How would you respond if I showed up at your door with my suitcases.

I'd yell out "OH, LOOK AT YOU! YOU'RE A GROWN BOY NOW! OH, CHILD!" and slap your butt five times.

What if I walked up to you and did what I just mentioned above?

Do I look like a mistress to you?

0_0.jpg

How would you respond if I asked you to join me in robbing a bank?

I'd say it couldn't hold enough money to make it worth me robbing it, but best of luck and try not to get caught :)

How would you respond if a total stranger came up to you and kissed you on the lips?

It might depend on who they are, but I'd probably consider an invasion of my privacy and feel angry either way.

How would you respond if I dangled upside down from an infinitely long rope and peered through your bedroom window?

How about I show you how to use these scissors? ->SNIP!<- "Arrrrggghhhh!!!" *Splat!*

How would you respond if you saw me whistling whilst cleaning up a suspicious stain under my bedroom window?

Probably with "Urggg. Urffff. Argalfng." given what happened previously.

How would you respond if I went back in time and blunted all bladed articles?

I'd probably respond with having a glorious Charles Darwin beard

How would you respond if having lots of body hair became fashionable?

Get really annoyed trying to cut my loaf of tiger bread with a blunt knife and just start biting off chunks whilst complaining about voyer timetravellers whilst looking to see if the fire I started just above you on the rope has burnt through yet.

*Splat!* Time to get the brush out again....

EDIT: Oh, too slow. Um, well I have a very hairy chest anyway, so buy a medallion??

How would you respond if I asked you to help load a very heavy, rolled-up carpet into the back of my car?

I'd try and help you as best I could and.... wait a minute, is that a pair of feet sticking out of the carpet?! And why is it leaking....?

How would you respond if I dropped the lumpy carpet and started wondering what that nasty mark was on the pavement while backing slowly away from the man with bread crumbs round his mouth, a flaming torch in his hand and a maniacal gleam in his eye.....

Nells said:
I'd try and help you as best I could and.... wait a minute, is that a pair of feet sticking out of the carpet?! And why is it leaking....?

How would you respond if I dropped the lumpy carpet and started wondering what that nasty mark was on the pavement while backing slowly away from the man with bread crumbs round his mouth, a flaming torch in his hand and a maniacal gleam in his eye.....

On the forum for a few days and already helping Ed dump my lifeless body? I'll be keeping my eye on you :p

Cavey said:
On the forum for a few days and already helping Ed dump my lifeless body? I'll be keeping my eye on you :p

>.>

<.<

Who, me? I think you'll find I changed my mind when I saw the feet. And anyway, I swear I saw movement :p

Hey you guys are breaking the thread!

Actually I started it.. sorry :\

Nells said:

I would run... lol.

How would you respond if I refuse to leave your side?

probably laugh and not take it seriously.

How would you respond if a homeless person asked you to shelter him/her over the night?

Latest posts

Back