How would you respond if I.....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would drive them to a shelter or pay for one nights hotel until they could get into a place, I couldn't have them in my home as much as I would like to help.

How would you respond if you started hallucinating?

No idea. Guess, i wouldn`t respond, since I`d be hallucinating and absorbed by it.

How would you respond if you saw a couple arguing on the street and the man suddenly took out a knife to harm his partner?
(p.s. this actually happened yesterday, he cut the woman`s throat and she died bleeding before the ambulance arrived :( )

OMG! You saw it happen?! So sorry, zero. :(
Hope you're okay. You must've been shaken up by it. What did you do though after that?

I'd probably be in shock by it and then try to call the police. :\

How would you respond if suddenly birds came flying and circling above you?

No, fortunately I didn`t witness it, thank God.

I`d panic and try to go away.

How would you respond if you were walking and saw a pitbull suddenly attack a stray dog while his owner stood by, doing nothing?

Approach the owner and freak out

How would you respond if I said *cheers* after *cheers* every *cheers* word *cheers*

I'd *gulp* get *gulp* really *gulp* drunk *gulp* and *gulp* start *gulp* seeing seeing *gulp* *gulp* double double *gulp* *gulp* ! !

How would you respond if they started putting billboards in the sky that appeared as big as the moon?

First i would check and if my pupils weren't dilated then i would get out the frying pan and butter.

How would you respond if you were lost?

I have a long track history of finding myself lost and resolving that dilemma (i have a tendency to ramble away)

How would you respond if you broke down on a dark stretch of road in a deadzone(phone)

I'll try to be discreet about it... and then deal with it when I'm home, I guess.

How would you respond if I can turn my head 360 degrees?

I would film it and put it on YouTube!

How would you feel if someone posted you on YouTube doing something weird?

I'd wait for it to become popular and then claim the copyright and get all the CPS for myself.

How would you respond if someone kept bumping forgotten threads to the top of the games section?

I'll answer all of them as much as I can. It's always good to have variety of questions to answer. Then I'll bump the usual answered threads

How would you respond to a recently exposed long-kept secret of yours beginning to harm your and your loved ones' reputation?

If it's already been exposed, then I doubt there is much I could do. If I can get to them before it's been released then I'll give them a nice holiday under my patio... soap opera plots FTW.

How would you respond if I followed you around all day spreading strawberry jam on everything you touch?

If the jam was spread on something edible I will eat it. Also thought of touching the strawberry jam spreader guy then. Jam looks good on hair :p

How would you respond if someone grabbed you out of nowhere for a one-take vinegar commercial?

I'd participate then demand a £10 payment for each broadcast along with a lifetime supply of vinegar. I'd use the profits to set up a fish and chip shop.

How would you respond if I revealed that I am a member of the British royal family?

I'd probably faint!

How would you respond if I lost everything I owned and asked you if I could stay at your place for 5 days until relatives that were going to help me would come and get me.

Other than your posts here, I don't know you from Adam - I suppose that means I should say no, but I would happily invite you to stay, make up the spare bedroom and bring you a warm beverage.

How would you respond if I followed you around starting every sentence with "Back in the day..."?

Secretly record them and then release a book entitled 'Back in the day... A series of anecdotes by a Guinea pig keeper'
New York Times bestseller :D

How would you respond if I turned your life story into a novel, movie and live stage musical?

Latest posts

Back