How's Life?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoneKiller

Reaction score
How's everything goin'? Good day or bad day? Looking forward to something? Not looking forward to something? Anyone piss you off lately? How's the world treatin' ya?

I'm alright today. I could certainly do without the muggy weather. How's everything going for you?

Good day, good week. Looking forward to the next moment of my life. No one pissed me off lately. The world is, for the most part, leaving me alone. The other 200 or so, including you american stalkers preying on everyone, have been treating me nicely.

The day has just started but I'll be doing some chores on my mom's farm soon. Yesterday I had a great day with my son going to the library and the park. He has no probs swimming in his undies. I'm not that brave lol. I have my off days but I'm sure that's just how it is.

Well- I'm a bit pissed off by the "american stalkers". But I tend to take things personally. Apart from that- life as usual. Seriously offended by the overall ignorance and lack of intellect. Upsetting and boring at the same time . Normal, quoi.

Good day so far :) I'm having fun talking to people here. I had a rough day yesterday. I went to a training class for work and had a minor panic attack in the middle of it. I had to excuse myself and hide out in the bathroom for 15 minutes. More training today, but I think It'll be better.

I'm american, but I don't condone stalking or spying on people. Should I be afraid of pitchforks and torches here? I'm not offended by the comments, I understand why people are angry, but it does make me feel a little unwelcome. :(

Locke said:
Good day so far :) I'm having fun talking to people here. I had a rough day yesterday. I went to a training class for work and had a minor panic attack in the middle of it. I had to excuse myself and hide out in the bathroom for 15 minutes. More training today, but I think It'll be better.

I'm american, but I don't condone stalking or spying on people. Should I be afraid of pitchforks and torches here? I'm not offended by the comments, I understand why people are angry, but it does make me feel a little unwelcome. :(

It's not about you. The people behind the scenes is what we're talking about. I like you, so don't worry.

Locke said:

You're ok in my books Locke. I at times, have felt unwelcome here as well.

Hey Locke. You remember me, right? If someone has a prob with my country, or countries since I'm an international *******- no prob with me if the critic is well founded. Well, patriotism is not my drug. So I won't care anyway.

Rosebolt said:
It's not about you. The people behind the scenes is what we're talking about. I like you, so don't worry.

quintus said:
Hey Locke. You remember me, right? If someone has a prob with my country, or countries since I'm an international *******- no prob with me if the critic is well founded. Well, patriotism is not my drug. So I won't care anyway.

All right guys, sorry for the disruption. I should've realized you just meant the government and others. I take things too personally. Thanks for clarifying!

And quintus, of course I remember you! I've been meaning to PM you, but its been hectic.

Locke said:
All right guys, sorry for the disruption. I should've realized you just meant the government and others. I take things too personally. Thanks for clarifying!

Don't worry about the "disruption" it was good of you to ask! :)

Jeez Louise. I've been up over 24 hours playing Paper Mario. Now I'm not tired at all. How could this be? You'd think that it would be just the opposite. Was planning on a session tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully I can catch a few winks.

LoneKiller said:
Jeez Louise. I've been up over 24 hours playing Paper Mario. Now I'm not tired at all. How could this be? You'd think that it would be just the opposite. Was planning on a session tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully I can catch a few winks.

Possibly your body clock keeping you awake, I suspect you'll hit a wall soon, though. ;)

9006 said:
LoneKiller said:

Possibly your body clock keeping you awake, I suspect you'll hit a wall soon, though. ;)
Yeah. You're probabl...THUD!!

LoneKiller said:
How's everything goin'? Good day or bad day? Looking forward to something? Not looking forward to something? Anyone piss you off lately? How's the world treatin' ya?

I'm alright today. I could certainly do without the muggy weather. How's everything going for you?

Not gonna answer that...or that...looking forward to Lego Marvel Universe, Assassin's Creed 4, Batman Arkham Origins, not gonna answer that, or that, or the last one.

Sci-Fi said:
LoneKiller said:

Not gonna answer that...or that...looking forward to Lego Marvel Universe, Assassin's Creed 4, Batman Arkham Origins, not gonna answer that, or that, or the last one.
lol You sound like a politician.

^^^Thanks for asking - I put it in the what are you thinking section - at any rate, it would be the equivalent of playing a MMORPG and continually losing your character's progress for two weeks straight, day after day.

Latest posts

Back