I actually would like a hug...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its just a baby scruff. If I wanted to I could probably go a couple weeks w/o shaving and Id look like a chinese warring era hobo. I had a pretty long goatie, but I had to shave it for a job interview ):

I have an outdated pic on my dusty fb account, although I dont know if Im sporting my goat or not. I dont mind pm'ing it if u want.

Im still waiting for that hug...

So, where's the beard pic? You need to put up loads now with that amount of hugs given to you.

ladyforsaken said:
So, where's the beard pic? You need to put up loads now with that amount of hugs given to you.

The beard is overrated! It still needs a couple more weeks for it to be picworthy. My defective phone wont let me take a pic anyway. If ur just looking for a charming guy I do have an old pic or two on fb (; im jk. If I was so charming then y would I still be single? If u want i can pm my fb tho, I need more friends on there anyways.
By the way I dont remember getting any hugs from you...

EveWasFramed said:
oh wait...are you still looking for hugs?

Here's one. :) *hug*

You gave me a "girl hug" earlier, member? But Ill happily take another! *hugs back

Latest posts

Back