I am 'neu'.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fuzzy

Reaction score
Hi ...

I am new to this forum. I was just feeling lonely one afternoon at work and keyed in the words 'lonely life' . and thats how I got here.

I am from India & stay here too.
late twenties. Married. I am straight. Have lots of friends, few very close. Have wonderful parents. but took me way too long to realise that.

I got married little more than a year ago to my college sweetheart. but as it turns out life is not a fairytale.
We have hit rockbottom with our compatibility quotient.
Anyway, I dont want to cry here about how things went wrong and all.

Inspite of having lots of friends, and a very supportive family, and an ok ok marriage, I feel lonely. sometimes very lonely. life seems fuzzy. I in this indecisive stage in my life and its hard. I dont know what is missing and I obviously dont know how or where to find it.
indecisive.gif

I am hoping to find a good friend. a realllllly good friend.

welcome. I'm sad to to hear, you have come to the inevitable realization that life is empty. I'm sorry, for that.

hey fuzzy.. Welcome to the community..

You will find a hell lot of similar people here to talk with or rather i should say a heaven lot of..lol

Btw.. I m frm India too

Welcome fuzzy.
I'm sorry to hear that things are going kinda' rough for you.

Minus said:
Welcome fuzzy.
I'm sorry to hear that things are going kinda' rough for you.

Hi Guys...

thank you . You all make me feel so warm !

I've just come back from a walk in the rain, and I'm wet and cold :(
But wait a minute... fuzzy is here and he has slippers!! :D

*Asks permission to borrow fuzzy's green slippers, pretty please...:shy:*

Welcome to the forum!! :D

Hey fuzzy welcome to the forum

and i love your avitar it makes me smile

:D

Hello Fuzzy! Hope things are good while you are reading this thread. Welcome to A Lonely Life.

Hiya Fuzzy...

There are loads of people here that will help you out and become good friends...after all I have met my bestest bestest bestest mate on here.

She is great...I hope you find the one person that I have...and if you ever need me for anything then give me a shout.

Oceanmist23 said:
I've just come back from a walk in the rain, and I'm wet and cold :(
But wait a minute... fuzzy is here and he has slippers!! :D

*Asks permission to borrow fuzzy's green slippers, pretty please...:shy:*

Welcome to the forum!! :D

hi...
giggle.. that was soo cute.. sure.. u can borrow them . but whn u give it back I need in the same condition as u borrowed it !

Unacceptance said:
Whatup.

How often do you go visit India? What's it like? Please, share.

Heey ,

I stay in India. i have been here all my life. its a beautiful place. has its pros and cons.. but its my country. so I love it. but I would love to get a change ;)

Hi and welcome! I'm new too. I found the site the exact same way. I've only been here for about a day and a half and my self-esteem and confidence has already been boosted and I don't feel quite so alone anymore. I wish your marriage the best of luck and I hope you find the friend(s) you're looking for.

hi...
giggle.. that was soo cute.. sure.. u can borrow them . but whn u give it back I need in the same condition as u borrowed it !

*Returns fuzzy's slippers in immaculate condition*
Thanks for letting me borrow them, they were very warm and soft, highly recommended :D

Latest posts

Back