I am solitude

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hikikomori

Reaction score
Hello.

My name is completely irrelevant, although you can call me John. It's not my real name, but I like it.

I have been feeling alone since 2011. I certainly do not have friends. No friends at school, no friends anywhere. I thought I had a friend I met in a forum some years ago, but I think we're not as connected as we used to be back then.

I'm deranged. I'm sick. I'm twisted. I'm a suicide machine. I'm a walking delusion. I'm definitely mentally ill. I have had two suicide attempts in the past two years because I can't stand this (although I'm not willing to do it again). I cannot stand my mental conditions and I cannot stand solitude.

My classmates are not compatible with me. They do not understand me. I'm 15 years old, so I'm still in high school and I'm being tortured.

I thought I was compatible with my only "friend", the above-mentioned guy, but I have realised I'm not. I do not only need friends, I would also like to have a girlfriend or a boyfriend. It's the same for me, mostly because it would be easier for me to find someone to love. But I'm not looking for that in this forum, it would be too much.

I just want a friend. Someone whom I could deepen my friendship with (I'm not really sure about about this sentence; English is not even my first language). I do not like those shallow relationships teenagers usually have. They do not even take care of each other. I want a friend to understand me and I'm so deranged that almost no one can.

I'm not usually this desperate, but I have attempted suicide some days ago by taking bromazepam, abilify and an entire bottle of Johnnie Walker (Black Label... my grandmother still wants to kill me). I actually vomited, so I'm still alive. I hope my entreaties won't be ignored. We all share this feeling of emptiness regarding our social lives, I think.

I can't make friends because I'm not normal. I do not consider myself to be more intelligent than anyone, but merely so different that no one could feel anything towards me.

By the way, I live in Argentina, South America. My first language is Spanish. I do not sound as pedantic when I speak English.

My biggest fear is to die alone. I don't want to turn 60 and realise that I'm going to commit suicide just because I'm lonely.

Thank you for your attention.

Wawr! Hikkikomori... and parasite singles! GRrar!

Anyway, welcome to the forum.

Make sure to leave your room once in a while.

Before you make any judgements about whether life is worth living, at least wait until you graduate from high school. High school is hell. I almost killed myself in high school. Even though my life has been hard, I'm glad I didn't because there has been good in life too. You'll die one day anyway. Don't be in such a rush, you'll miss out on a lot.

Hi John

Try not to worry too much about things, at 15 you should just be trying to get school finished and the exams done.

Easier said than done, but my brother is 15 and I keep telling him that.

If you think you have mental health issues see the doctor, maybe they can prescribe medicine, but not sure what you could take at your age.

For example the strong anti-deps I take are not legal for under 18's

I wish you well

Okay.

Look.

You need friends and you know this. Making friends will be a protective factor for you against attempting suicide again. You need to invest yourself in people and build your support group. Makes this a priority.

I know i have and it has helped me.

Hikikomori said:
ladyforsaken said:
Hey John, welcome to the forum. I've always wanted to learn Spanish!

Dónde está el zapatería?

(Pulp fiction? Anyone? No? Ok)

No idea what you just said there and I'm a tad too lazy to translate it. :\

Hikikomori said:
I do not like those shallow relationships teenagers usually have. They do not even take care of each other.

Well said; I applaud you sir! Welcome to the forums.

Drop me a PM if you ever want to chat.

Dont take your life for granted, you're still young. When I was ur age I locked myself in my room most of the time, and I still do sometimes, but each day is still better than the last. Somedays may be tougher but its still better cuz ur still alive. Go out for a jog every so often, it helps open u up and makes both ur body and brain healthier

Latest posts

Back