I am trying to find a song

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zak

Reaction score
Yeah and sad part is I dont remember the artist or the lyrics but just the tune and it's a good one. But I do remember the video so if you can help me then please..

Okay so the vid goes like this.

It starts with a guy standing in-front of a mic (I think we can see only till his waist) and he has a harmonica attached to neck and a guitar in his hand and he plays harmonica and guitar and sings (I guess there are other instruments too played backstage lol) and the background where this guy stands, it keeps changing as the song continues and the best part is the whole song (or at-least most of it cos I didn't notice completely) is taken in a single shot as in the video continues without a break.

The video is in a stage like thing as in a studio setup but not a live performance stage but a studio kinda thingy, if u know what I mean.

Any idea?

That's really not enough to go on.

Plus, thanks for making sure I have barbie girl stuck in my head. :p

was it a older sounding song? newer tune?
in the video does the camera always focus on the guys face as he spins in a circle?
this sounds like what you described but i couldent find the video for it on youtube so
check this live video of it out and tell me if that sounds like it

the first thing that comes to my mind is tom pettys - "you dont knopw how it feels"

loketron said:
in the video does the camera always focus on the guys face as he spins in a circle?
this sounds like what you described but i couldent find the video for it on youtube so

the first thing that comes to my mind is tom pettys - "you dont knopw how it feels"

HOLY CRAP THAT IS THE SONG. I LOVE YOU MAN JOE...........

Finally I remember the name lol it's 'Tom petty' :p

THANKS A LOT :p

Sanal said:
loketron said:

HOLY CRAP THAT IS THE SONG. I LOVE YOU MAN JOE...........

Finally I remember the name lol it's 'Tom petty' :p

THANKS A LOT :p

OMG O_O

Ok... hats off to you Joe... I officially had no clue when it came to this song lol way to go :cool:

I asked for the song lol and I say pie be WRONG

Latest posts

Back