I bloody hate the majority of people.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CAS

Reaction score
Say they care, say you're a good friend and then suddenly it's "Oh we have nothing in common, I don't think we should talk any more".

Always, always happens to me. When will I find that one amazing person who has the ability to complete me and be a gracious, caring friend?

Is it ever destined to happen?

Most of people are selfish unfortunately.

A true, true friend is hard to find. We're all on that quest. :p

have 2 agree w/bad
it depends how u look@ppl
ive found evn the worst of ppl?
have their good parts
this usually equals out 2 me lovng mostly every1?
4 sum reason/another

Chasm said:
have 2 agree w/bad
have their good parts
4 sum reason/another

are half of your keys missing?

zaney said:
Chasm said:
have 2 agree w/bad
have their good parts
4 sum reason/another

are half of your keys missing?
NIIIIICE
sarcasm
;)
c?
theres always good 2b found in evrythng
:)

Well CAS at least this time you didn't go and say "all people" like you normally do.

It is very common among people who are looking for a relationship to jump the gun and get right into "You're the best ever!" before even really getting to know a person. It does not surprise me at all that people you've met decide they don't have much in common with you. I run into this situation all the time with people I thought I'd enjoy talking to, only to find out they were boring SOBs with whom I typically wouldn't exchange more than a half-hearted "hello."
We as people are in no way obligated to initiate and/or maintain relationships with people whom we are not impressed by. We have no sympathy for people who we no longer want to be in contact with. There is nothing wrong with this, it is simply the name of the game.

However, you're free to hate whoever you like. No skin off our noses.

Doubt The Rabbit said:
Well CAS at least this time you didn't go and say "all people" like you normally do.

It is very common among people who are looking for a relationship to jump the gun and get right into "You're the best ever!" before even really getting to know a person. It does not surprise me at all that people you've met decide they don't have much in common with you. I run into this situation all the time with people I thought I'd enjoy talking to, only to find out they were boring SOBs with whom I typically wouldn't exchange more than a half-hearted "hello."
We as people are in no way obligated to initiate and/or maintain relationships with people whom we are not impressed by. We have no sympathy for people who we no longer want to be in contact with. There is nothing wrong with this, it is simply the name of the game.

I get it. You dislike me. Ansd whatever a boring SOB is (no doubt a vulgar Americanism), I am in no way 'boring'.

CAS said:
I get it. You dislike me. Ansd whatever a boring SOB is (no doubt a vulgar Americanism), I am in no way 'boring'.

I don't believe that's Rabbeh's point. Its point, imo, is that sometimes if you don't have common interests with someone, you realize that you don't have fun with that person and so you don't feel like spending so much time with them.

Americans are awesome, we gave you the McHeartAttack and the supercarrier.

IgnoredOne said:
CAS said:

I don't believe that's Rabbeh's point. Its point, imo, is that sometimes if you don't have common interests with someone, you realize that you don't have fun with that person and so you don't feel like spending so much time with them.

Then she's got a honeysuckle way of wording things.

CAS said:

That's awful mean to rabbeh, who's expressing it in the best way that it can. You wouldn't like it when its angry.

IgnoredOne said:
CAS said:

That's awful mean to rabbeh, who's expressing it in the best way that it can. You wouldn't like it when its angry.

Lol. Sorry. I'm mr grumpy today. I apologise if I seem abrasive.

IgnoredOne said:

Bleedin' Yanks, comin' over 'ere and stealin' our wimmin, drinkin' our liquor, fightin' in wars wi' us, offerin' us delicious snacks an' financial advice. 'Oo da they fink dhey are? :D

CAS said:
Doubt The Rabbit said:

Well aren't WE confident! Confident enough to think someone who gives you a straight-up answer gives a flying honeysuckle about you on a personal level. Confident enough to assume you are in no way boring.
Well, apparently you ARE because you were just rejected because of it.
You may not be universally boring (but then again, perhaps you are!), but you were boring to that person. So, let me re-state my previous post in layman's terms:

That's life. Deal with it. Quit bitching about it.

Is that better for you?

Hey, they don't say **************** in the land of overconfidence? Huh. Limited language, eh?

Yup, NOW I dislike you. Have fun with that.

Doubt The Rabbit said:
CAS said:
Doubt The Rabbit said:

Well aren't WE confident! Confident enough to think someone who gives you a straight-up answer gives a flying honeysuckle about you on a personal level. Confident enough to assume you are in no way boring.
You may not be universally boring (but then again, perhaps you are!), but you were boring to that person. So, let me re-state my previous post in layman's terms:

Is that better for you?

Hey, they don't say **************** in the land of overconfidence? Huh. Limited language, eh?

Wow that's some serious anger you have there, Rabbit. Might wanna get that looked at.

Bit too challenging to actually write 'son of a *****' instead of using an abbreviation, was it?

You are an unpleasant jerk if ever I've met one.

CAS said:
Doubt The Rabbit said:
CAS said:
Doubt The Rabbit said:

Is that better for you?

Wow that's some serious anger you have there, Rabbit. Might wanna get that looked at.

Bit too challenging to actually write 'son of a *****' instead of using an abbreviation, was it?

You are an unpleasant jerk if ever I've met one.

Right back at'cha, sweetie pop.

And it's a crime to be confident now is it? Nobody informed me of that one.

Probably for the same reason they didn't inform you that it's a crime to be an utter ass. Good day, darlin'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back