I cant brethe. do you understand? what I'm talking?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joeha

Reaction score
Has anyone ever felt like the air just cant satisfy you. Like smoking an ultra light cigarette? Do you ever sit in the same spot for days? Does anyone else just let the rain fall on them?

Sometimes I get shortness of breath if I'm particularly stressed out, or if I get too warm or feel that I'm enclosed in too small a space.

I can't say I'd like to sit in the same spot for days though, what if you needed to pee?

But yeah being rained on is nice, refreshing. Unless it's really windy too, that makes rain quite unpleasant I find.

Yeah....eventually itll kick in....
Theres a part of your brain that regulates consumptions on the upside
And down side.
Some pepple term it as the threshold
Of pains.
Everyones threshold are different.
Kindda like sitting in your own honeysuckle for
A while...
Eventually your brain will grasp it.
Yoill simply breath again

Its like a rebirth
All things feels new again.

Maybe try googling the wheel of life.
Its a process of death and rebirth
A person will go through sevral times
In a hunans life time.
Its a mental, emotional and spirit kinda
Thing....not our actual body.

Thats why some suggest
Embracimg your pains.
Welcome it.
Sieze fighting.
Sutrender to it.

Eventually your mind will process
It or itll go through you.

Youll somply be well again
Or stand up again.

I have sat in the same spot for a day, i have let the rain, warm or cold , fall on me. I have had the feeling of breathing nothing. Like i didnt exist, or maybe i just didnt care. These moments however have helped me, by disconnecting i have found myself. I always go home with a new outlook, and a feeling of individuality... i am me, not who you want me to be.
With the years this has evolved, imagine , when you breathe, you are breathing in life force, energy of the nature around you. You become one with nature, and its strength will fill you.

Sometimes i fear that I will smoother to death in my sleep and won't be able to wake up to move my head off the pillow. But on topic I just never feel that bad. I am not saying my life is better than any of yours but I feel like beating myself up isn't going to help me when I am feeling down. I still feel like the girl I really want to be with doesn't care for me the same way but even if she doesn't, me constantly telling my self that no girl will even love me or even think of me intimately won't make me feel any better.

I understand your feelings very well.
First you have to do some physical exercises. Try standing on your head (but be carefull). Your brain does not get enough Oxygen - that`s the explanation.
Running is best doctor.

It was happening to me several times a day 3 years ago, the doctor told me it was psychological and not physiological. After getting away from the stressful environment that caused my anxieties, it went away by itself. But I do know how it feels, so I understand what you are talking about.

Latest posts

Back