"I Can't Come In To Work Today Because..." (Game)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I Can't Come In To Work Today Because...

i am stuck in the snow and oh i am off to sneaky shopping trip in town

"i cant come to work today because i was in a terrible plane crash and i am a vegetable... see you monday."

I can't come into work today because I'm sick... I've come down with a terrible case of I-Can't-Come-To-Work-Today disease...

I can't come into work today because a crocodile has just eaten my Wife,and I have to fill out an insurance claim.

I can't come in to work today because I'm upstate with my daughter's softball team and she broke her ankle. :D

^^lol

I can't come into work today because I'm running away to form a pepper plantation.

I can't come to work today because I just found out that I was switched at birth. Legally, I shouldn't come to work knowing my employee records may now contain false information.

I can't come to work today because I still have a crapload of Christmas-gift knitting to do!

I can't come to work today because I am converting my calendar from Julian to Gregorian.

"I can't come in to work today because someone just hit me in the face with a hammer :( Lol

"I can't come into work today because I ate something that that tasted funny,and i'm not clowning around! HAHAHA :) Lol

I can't come to work today because I'll be stalking my previous boss, who fired me for not showing up for work.

"I was on my way to work,but crashed the car,as I saw a Nun,riding on the back of a Clown,............Now that's just Virgin on the ridiculous"!

Latest posts

Back