"I Can't Come In To Work Today Because..." (Game)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't come to work today because Mother has got her finger where the sun doesn't shine.

I can't come into work today, because there is a ninja hyena standing in front of the door, and laughing at me

I cant come into work today because i accidentally sawed my scalp open.

Hazed said:
I can't come into work today, all the roads disappeared.

Whoa, that's trippy.  Imagine waking up only to find all of the roads have vanished.

I can't come into work today because I'm trying to quit drinking, not take it up again.

I can't come into work today because no one will be coming in to work today, because I burned work down.

I can't come into work today because I've gone through a time portal and skipped directly to Friday night.

I can't come into work today because I've joined AC/DC (dirty deeds and they're done dirt cheap!).

I can't come in to work today because Mike Pence smoked me up, then made me listen to ALL of his original hip hop.

^No boss would ever believe this, because as everyone knows, while Mike Pence is an avid fan of hip hop, he is notoriously stingy with his weed.

I cant come into work today because I crashed my car into a forest while avoiding a dear
, got rescued by a hippy commune, have indulged in loads of free love all weekend and am too knackered to put my tie on.

I can't come into work today. I found the Smurfs village. Never was clear what Gargamels plan was, so I'm enslaving a third, butchering another third for food purposes, and making the final third brew me up a Smurfberry mushroom concoction. I'll either be a wealthy land holder, die of food poisoning, or be tripping balls.

(I'm bored, thought I'd find a dusty post)

I cant come to work today because I have a date with Chris Hemsworth 💕 💋 💋

Let's hear your best excuses!

I Can't Come In To Work Today Because...

...my hand is posessed and kills anyone who comes near me... but if you're willing to take that risk, i could come in for a half day.
I can’t come to work today because I have a stuffy nose.

Latest posts

Back