I can't stop...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

Rehd

Like I said in my other posts, I have become a druggy... I feel it now though, I feel lonlier in my life than ever before. I need it now to stop feeling lonely... and when I'm off it, I feel aweful now... I haven't even done it for a week and it's making me anxious and sad. I'm to the point now where I'm thinking suicide will make everyone's life around me better... I've been having dangerous levels of alcohol, energy drinks (disrupting charges and discharges in my brain), and other drugs, slowly trying to kill myself. I'm thinking pulling the trigger now will make it better.

Rehd-

I think you need to get drug counseling or rehab to get over your addictions. If they are as bad as they sound, you will need help. But, you can get over it.

Good luck.

Rehd said:
Like I said in my other posts, I have become a druggy... I feel it now though, I feel lonlier in my life than ever before. I need it now to stop feeling lonely... and when I'm off it, I feel aweful now... I haven't even done it for a week and it's making me anxious and sad. I'm to the point now where I'm thinking suicide will make everyone's life around me better... I've been having dangerous levels of alcohol, energy drinks (disrupting charges and discharges in my brain), and other drugs, slowly trying to kill myself. I'm thinking pulling the trigger now will make it better.

Dont ever say that, I know how you feel, but take it from someone who knows, ( I stopped a hanging attempt before my own depression took over) its not fair to anyone around you to end it that way, I know that drugs and alcohol are a sedation for the emptiness, Im batteling that myself, but dying isnt the answer either. YOU ARENT ALONE!!!!!!!

well, since you're gonna kill yourself, why not killing yourself by trying to do something stupid like painting crazy shits or putting all your savings on a musical instrument. many many people slowly kill themselves doing crazy stuff like that and they enjoy it. i think i'll make music and dance myself to death.

love

Latest posts

Back