I did, did You?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
constant stranger said:
Wow.  No I didn't and haven't left my own country for 23 years.

I cleaned the ashes from a wood burning stove today, did you?

No but Constant Stranger, I have a question for you- Do you live off-grid/unplugged or something? Your life sounds fascinating, your own garden and burning stove. Impressive!

I attempted to fix the heater, didn't work, then fed my pet, checked my email and got a another comp. sci job offer. Did you?

No, I don't own a snowmobile and my dog died last summer.

I checked all my preps for a possible grid crash due to a humongous ice storm, but we're north of it. Did you check your preps?

@ c'est_la_lonelyvie: No I'm not off grid but I'm working toward a 12 volt backup lights and well pump system. Got my own wood heat, oil lamps and hand pump for the well if the grid falters.

Ummm. Not sure what Preps are but have a genie that runs the house and two back ups for small usage ...creek runs through the yard for water and stocked pantry ...(just encase of a zombie apocalypse apparently according to my kids )

I went to bed early tonight did you ? Zzzzzz

No, I don't have daily medications. But I have alarms set to make sure someone else does :p

I had twice fired chili tonight, did you?

No - but I caught highlights of the greeting on the morning news live and on the CBC radio this evening. ( not necessarily by choice )

I inventoried my deep freezer tonight, did you?

Not tonight but I did a couple of weeks ago and had a clear out

I went shopping today and forgot something ............again, sigh. Did you?

I did last time I went shopping......put it on the list before you leave home.

I hiked in a wooded area to inspect ice storm damage and saw a raccoon, did you?

No - I have ice storms occasionally but no raccoons. - hope the damage wasn't extensive. I can still see damage from three years ago.

I had a steak cooked over a fire tonight. Did you?

Latest posts

Back