I did, did You?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TheRealCallie said:
I would have to GET snow to be able to do that.  (but I have many times in the past)

I ate ice cream today, did you?

Nope, no icecream for me :(

I haven't eaten any fruit since before my 4th but I ate 3 whole kiwi fruits this week!!  did you?

TheRealCallie said:
Bad ice cube?  Was it yellow? lol.  No, I think all my ice was fine.  

I disinfected my house this morning, did you?

On vacation this past week in Dominican .... something caused my insides to revolt
I am blaming the ice ...no way it can be from drinking rum everyday or eating everything fried with a side of fresh fruit lol

I made a "new to me but tried and true by a chef friend " Butter Chicken recipe today, did you?

No, but it's good to know you have successful, hopefully healthy beehives :)

I changed my bed linen today, did you?

i don't have enough hair to do much of anything with except keep my male pattern baldness fringe cut above my collar about every three months or so.

I had a private lesson about how to make a power point slide show presentation today, did you?

No. Neither had a private lesson nor used power point. Hope you learned something, constant stranger.

I skipped an appointment today. Did you?

No I received a phone call giving me an appointment for an MRI scan though.

I did a bulk cook of vegetarian food today, did you?

No...I'm still getting snow...another 5 inches today. Would that be a hard wood?

I watched a few hours of TV today, did you?

I get 200 channels and am only hooked on one show, Walking Dead, which I forgot about last time 'cause I was watching a Youtube video about economics that I could access any time. No. I didn't watch a lot of TV today.

I did start making a batch of compost tea with water, molasses and compost as a microbe inoculant today. Day after tomorrow, the microbes will have multiplied into the billions and I'll then inoculate some lousy soil that used to be part of a railroad right-of-way. I'm putting in a wildflower patch. Started the process one year ago. Seeds are meant to go in the ground this spring. Did you?

And Russian Olive is a medium hard wood. It's not a long lived tree but it's fast growing. And burns with an odd aroma....not disagreeable, but a bit peculiar.

^^ Thanks for that :) And I wish I was making compost tea..I've never had this much winter and still coming in March. I miss the dirt.

I made a stew today, did you?

Latest posts

Back