I don't get why all women aren't gay

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I prefer a man for sex and many other activities, thank you.

Hello there,

first of all, i'm a female and I disagree with you, not all men are disgusting, like not all women are disgusting as well.

Of course I like men for sex, I like to feel the physical strength of a man, I find it quite attractive.
I like that in most situations men don't easily freak out like women, that's why I prefer a male boss than a female one. Men keep their private life at home and dont take it to the office (that's my experience).

Since I myself can become emotional, I used to appreciate in my ex-relationships that my bfs stayed rational in situations when I felt lost. Well, of course I couldnt appreciate that realism in some romantic situations *lol*

Then I like men who are able to repair stuff. Yeah a woman can do it too, and actually I have built my closet myself, but since it was very heavy, I still felt the pain a week after. Lately a guy I've recently met (wow, finally,...haha) offered me to repair the lights in my bathroom. I was just too lazy myself to try, since there was something broken with the cables. So he came and repaired it for me. Such a nice and sweet gesture. I was so happy about him being so nice and he didnt expect anything. SO there, men can be nice, sweet and kind too. Yeah and also sexy :-D

Brian said:
You know, BJD, I think we should destroy facilities perceived to be researching ANYTHING AT ALL.

Think of the woes wrought by science! Think of the animal testing! When we stop the animal testing and the pollution from EVIL SCIENCE, even the most militant of feminists will find it correct and appropriate to say "Well, golly! Thank ya kindly!" And put down their Dephallusation Hatchets to briefly hug us. Or at least shake our hand.

Besides that....

SCIENCE...IS DEVILRY. WITCHCRAFT! DARK ARTS! Down with science! Down with science! Up, up, with your pitchforks and torches! To arms against the ultimate evil!

GLORY AND FAME!
BLOOD is our name!

Souls full of thunder, hearts of steel!
Killers of men, of warriors friend!
Sworn to avenge our fallen brothers...

:D:D:D I know I've returned when I come in and end up in tears from laughing at posts from Brian or BJD.... Grain you cracked me up with your list as well.....

Men are fine. Women are fine. We're all just flawed and take turns screwing up and pissing each other off. We ALL need each other, if only for GOOD entertainment!!:p

I'm a lesbian and I've got a few reasons to get all up in this thread's grill, mkay?

1. Men aren't disgusting EXCLUSIVELY. I think we can all agree that the entire human race is a disgusting ocean of rotting garbage juice.
2. Why must we procreate? The world is so overpopulated and there are many kids who need a home.
3. If you wish to procreate, you don't need a man to do it.
4. I can open my own **** jars, fix my own **** car, and read my own **** map.
5. Misandry is just as bad as misogyny (though, let's admit, it's not as abundant). So let's not assume that men are a bunch of sex crazed pigs who are only good for opening jars and donating sperm. That's just as sexist as someone saying that women are overly emotional and belong in the kitchen, barefoot and pregnant. SO PLAY NICE BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE ANY SEXISM GOIN ON.
6. Science turned me into a newt!

End of rant.

I'm a lesbian and I've got a few reasons to get all up in this thread's grill, mkay?

1. Men aren't disgusting EXCLUSIVELY. I think we can all agree that the entire human race is a disgusting ocean of rotting garbage juice.
2. Why must we procreate? The world is so overpopulated and there are many kids who need a home.
5. Misandry is just as bad as misogyny (though, let's admit, it's not as abundant). So let's not assume that men are a bunch of sex crazed pigs who are only good for opening jars and donating sperm. That's just as sexist as someone saying that women are overly emotional and belong in the kitchen, barefoot and pregnant. SO PLAY NICE BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE ANY SEXISM GOIN ON.

End of rant.

wow, excuse me for being so blunt

but that **** was hot, :D

really is true though, human overpopulation is the root cause of global warming and pollution problems

and we should try not to stereotype either gender

environmentalism for the win

woot

:)

zombieslayer said:

I...

...I...had a woman open a jar that I couldn't, once. I still maintain though that I LOOSENED IT SIGNIFICANTLY.

Well thank you :)

I empathize.

evanescencefan91 said:

End of rant.

wow, excuse me for being so blunt

but that **** was hot, :D

really is true though, human overpopulation is the root cause of global warming and pollution problems

and we should try not to stereotype either gender

environmentalism for the win

woot

:)

GO PLANET EARTH! :D

Brian said:
zombieslayer said:

I...

...I...had a woman open a jar that I couldn't, once. I still maintain though that I LOOSENED IT SIGNIFICANTLY.

lol :D

Brain said:

Funny, that was always my mom's excuse when I opened jars for her.

She must've "loosened it for me" a thousand times. :p

Saw this segment on Daily Planet where they had this physicist show everyone the perfect jar opening technique, such that a 90lb girl could do it without effort. The idea was to put minimal grip around the lid, and instead of twist with your wrist, push with your elbow.

Tried it out, honeysuckle was popping off like nothing.

Limlim said:
Saw this segment on Daily Planet where they had this physicist show everyone the perfect jar opening technique, such that a 90lb girl could do it without effort. The idea was to put minimal grip around the lid, and instead of twist with your wrist, push with your elbow.

Tried it out, honeysuckle was popping off like nothing.

I need to look that up. I haven't had a pickle in almost 3 years.

I hope it's okay to resurrect a month old thread. I thought it was worthy of discussion.

I'm bisexual (and have always been - long before it became the trendy thing to do) but have an overall preference for men - I call myself "mostly straight." The truth is that men are usually "easier" than women. Men are generally not complicated creatures, are easier to be around and don't usually get mad at you over little things unless you're being a total ***** for no good reason. Women on the other hand do tend to be more hard-ass about life and are more complicated. And too many of them like to make drama where none otherwise would exist. And since I'm a woman, I can say that without spite because I can do that too though I try not to.

That's why I like men. I can't and won't speak for anyone else. I don't care about their penis size (bigger isn't always better with penis size anyway); I don't care how much money they make as long as they have a job at all or a very good reason for not having one (like a medical condition that prevents them from working); they have to be able to hold up their end of a conversation; they have to have good personal hygiene and they have to be honest. Those are requirements not just for lovers, but for friends too (well, I don't care about my friends' penises as long as they're not ill from some ailment involving their penis - then I would care - just not for sexual reasons.)

All men aren't disgusting, dishonest, rude, constantly talk about or want sex, etc. The population would decline to zero if most men didn't have attrative looks, personalities, etc. I am not against gays and am not homophobic, but I prefer men...and nothing could change my mind about that!!!

Stephanie said:
I'm bisexual (and have always been - long before it became the trendy thing to do) but have an overall preference for men - I call myself "mostly straight." The truth is that men are usually "easier" than women. Men are generally not complicated creatures, are easier to be around and don't usually get mad at you over little things unless you're being a total ***** for no good reason. Women on the other hand do tend to be more hard-ass about life and are more complicated. And too many of them like to make drama where none otherwise would exist. And since I'm a woman, I can say that without spite because I can do that too though I try not to.

I totally agree.
I'm a straight woman, I love being a woman and I love men but I've seen guys tend to be much more upfront about things. And that's what I can relate to. Give me someone who doesn't beat around the bush and can think simply and we'll get along great.

Teresa

Apparently among young girls it is now trendy to be bi. That's what I've heard anyway. Even though I'm not exactly young, I have, on occasion, been accused of being bi just because it's trendy. Pissed me off since most trends I've ever seen come and go were usually embarrassing, even at the time. No, if I could shut off the bisexual part of me, I would, but I can't. It's not for lack of trying. And I agree with Teresa about men being upfront. That's what I like about them. They're just much less complicated. I've had one relationship with a woman that crossed the line of friendship into a sexual relationship. It was complicated on a lot of levels, but I was out of my element because I wasn't sure how to relate to her. I just haven't had enough experience on the friendship level to even go that far. Of course, I didn't know then what I know now.

ya it's trendy to be bi for girls, they mainly do it for male attention since ya i think most men find bi chicks or two chicks together hot,

it's also the whole bad rebellious girl thing

it's also trendy for straight girls to dress like lesbians I'm serious plaid is ******* in and has been for the last few years, the butch short haircut and piercings there are stright girls all over campus I've seen with that with a nice plaid jacket

and I would just like to say

THAT IS NOT COOL MAN!!!

SERIOUSLY!!

it's hard enough with a broken gaydar but seriously not cool!!!!

Latest posts

Back