I don't know anymore.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

under0ath

Reaction score
This may be pretty long, and i actually do not expect many to read much of this pathetic story. i just felt like typing something because i have nothing else better to do. i'll try to condense into some nutshells as much as i can. i took a power nap during the day, and i woke up around 1:30AM and being awake and bored, i came to found this site...

i had everything i could ask for especially in my high school years, i lost my virginity at 14 (DEEPLY regretted now) to a girl i knew for a while and loved to death, whom i thought of even spending my future with (now completely cut off, we're done for good), made a lot of friends in football, baseball, dances, and such, and life was all so polished and shiny.

of course, i did some stupid things where i indulged myself in alcohol and sex, as i was slowly floating away from meaningful relationships. i got disqualified into my university because of one class i messed up in, so i ended up at a community college, then transferred to a university as of now.

i did clean up a bit in during college, and i had a girlfriend who was two years younger, but when she graduated high school, she went to a university across half the country, and we decided after a while that we should stay friends. after that, i fell back into my puddle of alcohol and countless nights of empty feeling sex, and it felt horrible for some reason. despite the amount of friends, it feels lonesome.

i have a feeling where i think it really wouldn't matter if something happened to me and i died, since i'm such a miniscule portion of the world. it doesn't make sense to me. i'm spoiled rotten with a future career set for me, and should have absolutely NO reason to complain or even think about what's wrong. it's really weird. after hanging out with friends, my sister, or even playing with my dogs, i would just sit alone and feel a bit... lonely and empty.

Hey under0ath. I read all of your post and I don't think it's pathetic. My experiences diifer greatly from your own, but I know the feeling of sheer hopeless loneliness very well (as I'm sure most, if not all of us here do). I hope you can find some comfort here, or wherever else you find yourself. :)

ever think that maybe you're having unfulfilling relationships with others?

:(

I'm sorry you're feeling so bad *hug* You have every right to feel as you like!

I"m sorry you're lonely. I"m sorry youre hurting...

you are NOT miniscule. You are a valuable human being. I dont care what you think, you ARE valuable.

It sounds like you may be using alcohol and casual sex as a way to escape how you are feeling.

It also sounds like you expect things from relationships with others and when you dont get what you expect you become depressed...

What do you think would make you feel better Oath? How would you like your life to be?

oh and welcome to ALL :)

Your story is not pathetic in the slightest, Oath.
I can relate to you in feeling that we have much to be thankful for, and no right to complain.
But humans...have all sorts of needs; and we all strive to meet these needs.
Be it physical, emotional, mental etc.
The bottom line is, you are hurting...not because you are weak.
But because you are human; perhaps your needs are not being met.
If anything, voicing out your frustrations is more constructive than it is to bottle them inside.
I have found that it has helped me immensely to express myself...even if it is done so anonymously on an internet website.
Just to be able to find a listening ear, and to talk to people that can understand...hopefully can at least lighten a bit of the burden you carry on your heart.
I hope that things get better for you. :)

I read it and it's not pathetic at all, and I agree with those who have posted before me.

Latest posts

Back