I don't know if this will work, an idea... ?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Edward W

Reaction score
Okay, well I saw a couple of posts this evening about being lonely and I had a thought that might work, might not, but maybe worth a try?

It seems some people would just like someone to chat to maybe from time to time, we have a chat room, but I had another idea.

Sometimes in the evening I play online on Xbox, and I'd be quite happy to do a party chat with one or two people if they want to. You don't have to play the same game as me, although that would be fun as well. (Currently GTA Online if you hadn't guessed)

Maybe we could network this out so it's not just me, and those with PS3's could also hook up to chat whilst playing?

Also to warn you I'm not usually especially chatty online, but if you want to perhaps give it a go please PM me and I'll give you my gamertag.

I usually play late in the evening GMT time when my family are sleeping :p so from 11pm to upto 2pm some nights.

Anyway, thats my little idea and maybe something I can do and perhaps others can build on.

to expand on this concept, for those that are into PC instead of ...consoles (boo)
teamspeak would do the same thing. it doesn't matter what game you play or who made it, you can connect to any channel you wish.
I play Eve Online regularly myself, and it's extremely popular in that game, but unfortunately live voice chats aren't feasible for me. I play while my wife is in the same room watching tv or whatever, so talking out loud is a sure way to cause me grief.
but I can hear and type!

Lol hello buddies.

I'm ashamed I'm not much of a gamer on either a console or pc.... only some games I do get hooked on. So I can't game with you two!

How can this be?! :(

I'm a PC gamer personally, but it sounds like a pretty cool idea. Having a teamspeak/vent/mumble server would be an awesome idea for PC gamers, and sharing gamertags sounds good for console gamers.

Latest posts

Back