I don't know what to do

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

feedme

Reaction score
I am 20y old and i need your opinion. I don' have a girlfriend for a long time and i don't know what to do. I feel kind a lonely from time to time. I come from a poor country so i work so hard to escape the economic crisis that has been a long time in this place. I have a few friends. (sry for my English)
I am a virgin, but i don't care much for that, i want to have sex when the time will come with the right person, so that is not exactly the problem. I can't have a girlfriend, it is like a curse to me. All my friends has a girlfriend and i am the only one that haven't. The real problem is i don't know what to do to keep me alive, i think it is that i don't a purpose to live. I am successful and that isn't a problem ether. Should let the time decides when will be the right moment to have a girlfriend? or? I feel like a black sheep trying to do the best and to help everyone that needs help, and no one wants to help me. What am i doing wrong?

Latest posts

Back