I don't know why I am this way.....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am just walking around life that i don't want to anticipate with any type of conversation with anyone.... just want to be left alone. When i am alone i want people to talk to me, it is just such a contradicting way of thought.... For over two years I have been really interactive with everyone that i ran into, and now i am slowly separating myself from everyone.... there is a void that needs to be filled and before it easy to put that thought to the side. Now i am in need..... And my friends don't really care.... which is understandable.... I would go through these stints here and there but never as devastating as this feeling.... I want to really get over this feeling and go back to the man that i was a week ago without the recklessness.

You said that you are in need and your friends don't care, which is understandable? Friends should care about each other. No?
It's normal to feel the way you do. Sometimes I want to lock myself in my room and talk to nobody. Other times I like to be social. It's just human nature. Don't let this beat you. You'll be fine.:)

Yeah your friends really only care about themselves. Its human nature.

What do you think this void is?

Latest posts

Back