I don't know

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JAK

Reaction score
Planet JAK, Planet Earth, The Solar System, The Mi
Hi all

I've been here before but not since 2008 when I last had the net. Hope all I communicated with back then are doing okay.

I am basically trying to communicate with other people which I haven't TRIED to do in about a year and a half now (online or out in the world). I used to post a lot in threads of sites I liked back before I lost the net in 2008 but got back online about three months ago and haven't even been able to post one post in that time.

I am lost. I don't know what's what anymore. I and my life are wreck's beyond repair. I live in a hell mouth. I cut off from everyone I ever knew (some lifetime friends) over five years ago (2004) and managed the loner path well until late 2008. Three major life altering things took place in 2008 and since then everything has got worse and I've been utterly alone (though I do see family sometimes) and I'm basically losing it lately.

Wow...What a great comeback to aloneylife that is huh. I do have some okay days I guess. Sorry.

I am sorry. I don't know what I'm writing, saying, what I'm seeking or generally what is what anymore or. I just had to try and communicate with others and met some people worth talking to here before. It seems like I can start piecing myself and things back together through communicating and maybe help others in the process too hopefully.

ANY response of any kind is most welcome. I just know I need to try and communicate with others.

I should prob. say a bit about myself. I'm 31 years old, male, nature lover, musician, writer, read a lot, have lived a crazy life until I finally calmed down about a year ago and have always been a bit zany. I know there's more but that's some of the basics.

JAK

Welcome to the site, JAK. :D I'm sure you'll find plenty of friendly people here to chat with. Why don't you try the chatroom sometime? ^_^

----Steve

Anonymouse said:
When you are no longer aware of what you're saying/writing, it just means you're simply just venting. Is good, yeah.
2008 sounded like a honeysuckle year for you, but welcome back. Many people here will be more than happy to communicate with you.

Musician? What do you play, sir?

Hey Anonymouse

Thanks for replying. Sorry it's late but I had to go buy some food.

Yeah, venting is good. Hope you're not having to vent tonight but if you are I hope you're venting well and feeling better.

I mainly play guitar and piano but experiment with anything I can. Natural things are fun. Like playing drums on a tree trunk with two sticks (make that more than two sticks as they always break and I need to find more). Singing/chanting NAI style is something I've got right into lately. On a walk the other day I kept singing/chanting the same NAI style song/chant among my local folk (not the most open minded round here) ha ha. I'd gone out in nature and when I got back into moronization I was just doing it. I sing well so hopefully they enjoyed it or it made their minds think alternatively.

Are you a musician Anonymouse? What are your interests?

RE: I don't know
Welcome to the site, JAK. Big Grin I'm sure you'll find plenty of friendly people here to chat with. Why don't you try the chatroom sometime? ^_^

----Steve

Hey Badjedidude

Thanks a lot man.

I'm not to good at chat rooms. I'm more old school and prefer letters or posts where a person can think about their reply.

I like the name. Anything to do with Star Wars?

Welcome back. I registered here in '08 August. You remember any of the old peeps you used to talk here? I might know them

Badjedidude
Pet my snake. Python 3.0!

Yup. I be a bad Jedi dude.

COOL! Yoda often enters my times of deep thought ha ha. Thanks for replying man and hopefully see you around.

Sanal
Zak

Welcome back. I registered here in '08 August. You remember any of the old peeps you used to talk here? I might know them

Hey Zak. I remember you man (I recognize the avatar). Thanks for welcoming me back. Hope you're doing okay man.

Anonymouse
Captain Mouth

That's awesome stuff, sir. I have extensive jazz training, I play mostly avantgarde-ie music. Music that only artists can listen to really. I play mostly stringed instruments, bass, guitar, acoustics. I've been learning more keyboards and drums recently, but nothing too difficult.
I don't know what NAI style is, I'd love to hear it. I had about a week long vocal training in native throat singing. I can do deep lows and growls better than most guys in pirate/paegan metal bands here because of it, ha. Other than that, my voice is that of a mouse. With exception to when I used to get drunk around campfires with my gypsy-brethren. Then it was more of a sing as loud as you can thing.

Woah! Cool to know you're so into your music man. Avantegarde-ie music? Ah, just looked it up:

a·vant-garde
   /əˌvɑntˈgɑrd, əˌvænt-, ˌævɑnt-, ˌɑvɑnt-; Fr. avɑ̃ˈgard/ Show Spelled[uh-vahnt-gahrd, uh-vant-, av-ahnt-, ah-vahnt-; Fr. a-vahn-gard] Show IPA
–noun
the advance group in any field, esp. in the visual, literary, or musical arts, whose works are characterized chiefly by unorthodox and experimental methods.
–adjective
of or pertaining to the experimental treatment of artistic, musical, or literary material.
belonging to the avant-garde: an avant-garde composer.
unorthodox or daring; radical.

Don't know what the ie stands for though but ag definitely matches my approach to music...Open minded and experiment with sound basically.

NAI is Native American Indian.

I know of throat singing. I listened to a load of it on youtube in 2008. I can't recall where it was from but I think it was Tibetan, Siberian and Mongolian. I've got some amazing Buddhist Chanting which I learnt to do which you do from as deep into your lungs as you can go and is really mesmerizing and feels great (esp. if you're a smoker). It is like thraoat singing but much deeper sounding.

Anywho, I live in Hell and the chav mobiles are speeding up and down the road next to me and so I put on some Enigma and away I fly to wherever...Dragons, love, the white light, Mescalito, memories, crystal islands far away, whatever God is, darkness, the universe, astrology, philosophy, wherever my mind takes me...I fly.

Oh you remember me? Then I might know you lol. What was your old id?

Latest posts

Back