I feel hate :(

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nemla

Reaction score
I am a gay. And i've just decided to break up with my bf. i hate him. He ignored me. He thought that I'm mad with no reason. Yeah idon't know.
I feel confuse. I thinks nobody cares to me. I was born as the only child. In the end i have to be alone i think. :(

Sorry for posting such an unimportant things like this. Thanks

Meh, if a break-up is unavoidable, it's much easier for the heart to move on if your heart fills with hate. I've found recently love and hate for a person can cancel each other out so in the end you feel...... indifference. The best case scenario to feel for an ex.

Hey Nemla, thats awful. But maybe try talking to him first? its amazing what communication can do sometimes. worth a shot maybe? :)

I'm sorry you are feeling that way. (((nemla)))

Welcome to ALL, I think you will find this a helpful place to be. :)

perfanoff said:
Meh, if a break-up is unavoidable, it's much easier for the heart to move on if your heart fills with hate. I've found recently love and hate for a person can cancel each other out so in the end you feel...... indifference. The best case scenario to feel for an ex.

But i still do love him. It's just my ego and my pride :( But anyway, he doesnt seem to care and have no efforts to fix it. So I assume, it is really over :(

Then I'm all alone again :(

Veruca said:
Hey Nemla, thats awful. But maybe try talking to him first? its amazing what communication can do sometimes. worth a shot maybe? :)

I refuse. I closed the communication portal. I hate him that he ignored me :(
He is just an easy type, doesn't want to be stress. I think i demand a lot :(

Lilianna said:
I'm sorry you are feeling that way. (((nemla)))

Welcome to ALL, I think you will find this a helpful place to be. :)

Thanks Lilianna :) nice to find a place like this. I often feel lonely and I don't know whom to talk to.

perfanoff said:
Embrace the dark side! :D

LOL :)

Latest posts

Back