I feel like people hate me here

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
flaneur said:
I'm not a discriminator, my dude. I hate everyone equally.

aww why do you hate me tho? I told you already that the orange I threw at you was an accident!

Tiina63 said:
I don't hate you and I certainly don't see you as an enemy. I have read a few of your posts and generally find them really interesting. Why try to be cool? I have never been cool in my life and I find cool people quite stressful and frightening becuase I always feel that they look down on me. One thing I like about this site is that we can be messy and human here. There is no need to 'make an impression.' Please just be yourself-you are fine the way you are.

Took the words out of my mouth. I enjoy reading your contributions and hope to see more in the future, LITM. It's probably a cognitive distortion messing with your head. Remember this? http://healthymind.com/s-distortions.html

SophiaGrace said:
I hate liley because she's too cute and nice!

I hate Liley because she ignored me on chat the last time I went in. (d)

Oh, and THANKS for the free orange.

Of course you don't, since you IGNORED WHAT I SAID TO YOU.

I never went back in after that. (no)

This happens to me too,and not just on here, but on many sites. I've been rejected and ignored so many motherfucking times, it's almost hilarious. Notice I said "almost". I used to be really outgoing in the cyber world, but after all the b-s, I don't interact like I did before.
It's just the internet though. I wouldn't take it [too] personal...

Unwanted94 said:
This happens to me too,and not just on here, but on many sites. I've been rejected and ignored so many motherfucking times, it's almost hilarious. Notice I said "almost". I used to be really outgoing in the cyber world, but after all the b-s, I don't interact like I did before.
It's just the internet though. I wouldn't take it [too] personal...

Come to chat too (wary)

No-one will every hate you as much as they hate me or that I hate me. Take comfort in that. ;)

He left?

I don't even know who he is!

Anyway, thanks everyone. I guess it's my emo phase coming out, but I don't feel like people hate me on here anymore. I am just so used to having bad connections with people on relationship forums, that I automatically assumed people would hate me.

I actually have an opinion of you now after this thread: I think you're likeable.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
He left?

I don't even know who he is!

Anyway, thanks everyone. I guess it's my emo phase coming out, but I don't feel like people hate me on here anymore. I am just so used to having bad connections with people on relationship forums, that I automatically assumed people would hate me.

I don't see anything about you that would make me dislike you. But I get how you feel, I feel the same way a lot of the time.

Latest posts

Back