I feel like people hate me here

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To be honest, may not have been the best thread title to bump...

Naleena said:
So sorry as I was just bumping and not reading. You are right. Bot for the record, we love you LITM.

Wait.. what? Why would someone randomly bump a thread for no reason? :s

Limlim said:
Naleena said:
So sorry as I was just bumping and not reading. You are right. Bot for the record, we love you LITM.

Wait.. what? Why would someone randomly bump a thread for no reason? :s

Well your title says 'not a forum troll', but we certainly had one earlier. you missed it.

Please reference all the rep points I have given you for various posts you have made.

It's just in your head. I don't think anyone hates you. I don't hate you, but I don't know you either. :)

I know this is an old thread but it must be a nice reminder to you that you matter on these forums, and everywhere, all if the time! I just met you, but you seem like a cool person. Let's chat more, yeah?

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
I don't know whether or not this is off the mark, but I feel like people are starting to hate me here.

I hate myself sometimes, and generally feel like an uncool person. I try to be cool online, but I feel like I'm just...not. People generally ignore my posts now, and don't acknowledge my ideas.

Maybe this is all in my head, but I feel like I've made a lot of enemies here.

What on earth would make you feel that way?

Hate is a pretty strong word. And it's very rare to find that I hate anyone to be honest.
I always give people a chance. =)

Latest posts

Back