i feel so bad

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

munia

Reaction score
i just need to clear the air about something that happened on this forum.
i feel so bad that someone dissed the 2nd thread i posted.

im a new member. the first thread i posted was about my deepest worries. when i saw the replies to my thread, i was touched that people took such time and effot to reply. i had bottled these feelings up for so long so i felt a bit relieved when i talked about them.
out of appreciation, i posted another thread to those that replied. i dont knw if i broke anyrules by posting it on a new thread and not on that same thread. i just felt that once someone looks at a thread and replies, he/she may not look at it again. i just wanted to make sure they saw it, thats why i did what i did. only for someone to come out the blues and say my thread had troll all over it. he went ahead to analyze the faults and compared it to my former one.

the whole thing bothered me, i felt so bad and i started wondering what i did wrong. i later realised he was reffering to my spellings.

i honestly dont understand why he behaved in such a way. maybe he did not realize im real, i came here in pains and maybe he feels its just a little thing but its such little things im sensitive to. such a thing cld have discouraged me from posting another thread because he messed up the previous one.
Anyway about my spellings, i used a phone to post that thread. and where i come from, we are very fond of shortening our words wen typing messages on phone. of cause i shortened my words to avoid to much stress on my fingers. that why my spellings were like that. i thought that's how its also don in other parts of the world, which was why it took me a long time to figure out what he was talking about.

thank you minus for standing up for me, but in my country, english is the official language. we were colonised by the britons.

To all those out there. just in case you wana diss someone, remember that the people here are real, and what you say to them goes a very long way. we are in pains for goodness sake and when we come here, its for comfort, we dont need need you to add to our sorrows.:(

Dear munia -- You are a lovely person. I like you very much, and I personally can easily understand you without any difficulty. I appreciate why you wanted to explain about your threads, but please don't be worried about anything. It's OK! You did absolutely nothing improper on this forum. LG:)

Don't feel bad, you really didn't do anything wrong like LGH said. I saw those posts you are talking about, I honestly thought the second one was either done via text message or you were drunk, thankfully it was the former and not the latter. :D This is the internet, it's fully of trolls, fakes and weirdos, people are more quick to be skeptical of someone who at first is very articulate then is completely opposite from that. Don't let that distract you from sharing.

munia said:
Anyway about my spellings, i used a phone to post that thread. and where i come from, we are very fond of shortening our words wen typing messages on phone.

I told you guys!!!

Munia, like I told ja. The next time someone disses your post, just respond with two words: bite me.

munia said:

im a new member. the first thread i posted was about my deepest worries. when i saw the replies to my thread, i was touched that people took such time and effot to reply. i had bottled these feelings up for so long so i felt a bit relieved when i talked about them.
out of appreciation, i posted another thread to those that replied. i dont knw if i broke anyrules by posting it on a new thread and not on that same thread. i just felt that once someone looks at a thread and replies, he/she may not look at it again. i just wanted to make sure they saw it, thats why i did what i did. only for someone to come out the blues and say my thread had troll all over it. he went ahead to analyze the faults and compared it to my former one.

the whole thing bothered me, i felt so bad and i started wondering what i did wrong. i later realised he was reffering to my spellings.

i honestly dont understand why he behaved in such a way. maybe he did not realize im real, i came here in pains and maybe he feels its just a little thing but its such little things im sensitive to. such a thing cld have discouraged me from posting another thread because he messed up the previous one.
Anyway about my spellings, i used a phone to post that thread. and where i come from, we are very fond of shortening our words wen typing messages on phone. of cause i shortened my words to avoid to much stress on my fingers. that why my spellings were like that. i thought that's how its also don in other parts of the world, which was why it took me a long time to figure out what he was talking about.

thank you minus for standing up for me, but in my country, english is the official language. we were colonised by the britons.

To all those out there. just in case you wana diss someone, remember that the people here are real, and what you say to them goes a very long way. we are in pains for goodness sake and when we come here, its for comfort, we dont need need you to add to our sorrows.:(

Its wasnt your spelling I was ''dissing'' I thought you was trolling us by the way your spelling changed between the 2 threads. It wasnt a insult (wasnt meant to be) and besides I have apologised if I said anything wrong in the last thread. If English is not your first language it seems strange you know words like ''diss'' and ''mate'' (English slang) so thats why I thought you was trolling. I still think you are a troll because only a troll would milk the situation like you are doing, you sent me a private message telling me to look at the forum because you had a message for me??? Next time why not just send your message over private message instead of opening a thread like this?

Munia,

Obviously, you are still getting negative and insulting answers from MrBurns. There are so many people on this forum that will empathize with your problems and treat you the way you should be treated. If I were you, I would forget about MrBurns prior messages and ignore any future ones.

You didn't do anything wrong. Keep reaching out!

munia -- Don't forget that you can use the "Buddy" and "Ignore" options on any member's profile page. LG:)

*hugs munia*

I'm sorry that happened,
seriously spelling is not a priority here,

I mean I always have terrible grammar and spelling

I don't even use periods

:p

try to ignore douschbags like those

MrBurns said:
munia said:

Its wasnt your spelling I was ''dissing'' I thought you was trolling us by the way your spelling changed between the 2 threads. It wasnt a insult (wasnt meant to be) and besides I have apologised if I said anything wrong in the last thread. If English is not your first language it seems strange you know words like ''diss'' and ''mate'' (English slang) so thats why I thought you was trolling. I still think you are a troll because only a troll would milk the situation like you are doing, you sent me a private message telling me to look at the forum because you had a message for me??? Next time why not just send your message over private message instead of opening a thread like this?

Im not milking any situation. l only made it an open thread cos everyone saw wat happened. like i said needed to clear the air.
i dont even think u read my thread well. i never said English is not my first language. i said it is.
anyway, wat u say doesnt matter anymore. im sorry n i don't wanna say this but i tink u'r quite arrogant and im not gona exchange words with you

evanescencefan91 said:
*hugs munia*

I'm sorry that happened,
seriously spelling is not a priority here,

I mean I always have terrible grammar and spelling

I don't even use periods

:p

try to ignore douschbags like those

*facepalm* How many times have I got to say this IS NOT about spelling. I am also a serious member here and all I did was call one post (that seriously looked like a troll post) a troll post and I am enemy number one for it, I have even apologised to Munia in the other thread but she then decided to post this thread about me, now I am being called a doucebag by a mod.

ok I'm sorry I don't know what happened,

what exactly did you say?

where is this thread at?

it's good you apologized

i hope you guys can work it out

ok from looking over the other thread this does seem like misunderstanding,

becuase you typed the words shorter, i think mr.burns thought you were someone else,

although I don't see how the thread had much to do with a troll, unless it was really misread
and there wasn't any spam so you didn't have to mention a troll, which seems to be like saying 911 on an airplane, it get's a big reaction, but it usually doesn't mean anything

but I saw that he apologized, munia, maybe didn't see that last post by you,

so I hope that both of you guys can forgive each other and put all this behind you please

evanescencefan91 said:
ok I'm sorry I don't know what happened,

what exactly did you say?

where is this thread at?

it's good you apologized

i hope you guys can work it out

ok from looking over the other thread this does seem like misunderstanding,

becuase you typed the words shorter, i think mr.burns thought you were someone else,

although I don't see how the thread had much to do with a troll, unless it was really misread
and there wasn't any spam so you didn't have to mention a troll, which seems to be like saying 911 on an airplane, it get's a big reaction, but it usually doesn't mean anything

but I saw that he apologized, munia, maybe didn't see that last post by you,

so I hope that both of you guys can forgive each other and put all this behind you please

Basically Munia had a thread that was written OK she then posted another thread that was written different (which is typical trolling) so I said the thread had ''troll written all over it'' then Munia decided to make it her goal to make the whole messageboard hate me. I did apologize but I take it back because only a troll would make a thread like this after I have tryed to say sorry.

munia said:

Do you know what a troll or trolling is Munia?

um this really isn't helping to put it behind you guys

how about both you guys apoligise to each other,

and then I might have to close this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back