i feel ugly and a loser all the time

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theloner

Reaction score
i have two older brother who have a head full of hair,no ned for glasses, and a non hairy body(all over) they both have girlfriends (one has a baby) and even all my (so called) mates are give or take the same situation.

i hate my life

i feel like life hates me (im not suicidal)

im lonely and deppressed

my brothers don't even invite me out to anything ( unless of birthdays or other celebrations) or friends

is it me or does life hates me. it feel like im just here for life to pick on

Head full of hair? Bald guys can be seen a hot by girls. Glasses? Get contacts. Too much hair? I'm 16 and I am really hairy. Don't have a girl? Work on getting one, take initiative.

And does life hate you? Check out the meme.
10890860.jpg

;)

I sometimes hate myself.

Then I think of how I am blessed, and even though I want a girl, I realize girls aren't the end all/be all to life.

Life doesn't hate you. You aren't here to be picked on either. I feel bad that you are going through what you are. I really do.
As cold as it seems. And I don't mean to sound cold. But some things in life are the way they are and there isn't much we can do about it. But not always. There's solutions.

You've summoned the guts to post here for help, and that is exactly what you will receive. Give us a decent chance and be patient with us until we get to know you better. I'm sure that we can do something to help you find solace.

theloner said:
i have two older brother who have a head full of hair,no ned for glasses, and a non hairy body(all over) they both have girlfriends (one has a baby) and even all my (so called) mates are give or take the same situation.

I have a shaved head, 5 o’ clock shadow, wear glasses when I’m on the computer and smile about once a millennium yet have no shortage of ladies asking me out. Hell some of the jocks and typical pretty boys at work even complain about how I seem popular with the opposite sex.

I’m not posting to boast but I want you to know that your looks have very little to do with anything other than the most shallow of people. Your worth in life is not based on mimicking the cover model of a fashion magazine or what your brothers, friends or former roommate of the man next door looks like.

97406_v0_460x.jpg

I feel ugly too but...you know what? It ain't your problem...(or so I've been told)

Just keep up with the hygiene ;)

You're not ugly and you're not a loser. Stop looking down on yourself so much. It tends to vibe out. If you keep thinking positively about yourself, that would attract those from the opposite sex. I'm sure it's not your looks that is the issue here because as the members above have said, bald can be quite an appeal indeed. Give yourself some credit, theloner.

Don't be sorry you are just as me.Replace your glasses with a lens and use a hairpiece to cover your bare head and if your nose is huge do limited it via the surgery.

Lost Drifter said:
I have a shaved head, 5 o’ clock shadow, wear glasses when I’m on the computer and smile about once a millennium yet have no shortage of ladies asking me out. Hell some of the jocks and typical pretty boys at work even complain about how I seem popular with the opposite sex.

Must be nice. It would be a cold day in hell if a woman ever approached me.

Latest posts

Back