I Guess I Hate Myself

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't be silly, used to hate myself loads too. I would cry every night to sleep, saying stuff about i'm too ugly, stupid and a *****. My friends all try their best to help me, and i repay them by testing their friendship by pushing them away again and again. I would cute myself everynight, until one day my mother came back from work early with my friends and saw me, they quickly started crying and I realized people do care. But I still believed I was ugly, until a girl came to my school, she had bad hair days, her eyes were born white, but shes not blind, and she can't walk. Yet, she always had a smile on her face. She became my friend, and whenever I said I was ugly, she would yell at me. Until I got the message. I hope I can be that kind of a fried to you. Do not hate yourself, love yourself. You are perfect in loads of people, i know that.

Ivy said:
Thanks guys. I'm happy to say my status is getting a little better as well. :)

Glad to hear! I feel exactly the same when you wrote "Iv asked myself what their is to live for several times now". I ask myself that every day, and some days it makes me real sad.

We need to go on a mission to find what makes us happy, or complete, what we live for ^^ (hug)

Thank you very much imaloserandproud, I needed that story. So glad you found such a friend, btw!

Latest posts

Back