i kind of feel like i havent lived...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AFrozenSoul said:
Indeed... need to start learning languages. That way it is easier to meet the ladies :p

Silly rabbit, didn't you know that amour is the international language?

hehe

Hmmm... well, like I said, Amsterdam and Prague are good choices. Moscow as well. Varna, Bulgaria is a good place to find womens...Copenhagen, Denmark is good, too. I've been there, and I can tell you for a fact that there are plenty of hot ladies there. :p Actually, the entire Scandinavian region is good for that. Stockholm, Sweden...Oslo, Norway...lots of 'em. :p

Just depends on where everyone wants to go. ^_^

cheaptrickfan said:

For some reason that made me think of Pepe Le Pew, rapist extraordinaire. :p

24536bplooney-tunes-pepe-le-pew-posters-thumb1.jpg

Badjedidude said:
cheaptrickfan said:

For some reason that made me think of Pepe Le Pew, rapist extraordinaire. :p

24536bplooney-tunes-pepe-le-pew-posters-thumb1.jpg

Ahh, I love that guy. So oblivious to his own stink, and such a romantic at heart. Plus, the Maurice Chevalier thing he's got going on is just irresistible. ;-)

cheaptrickfan said:
Ahh, I love that guy. So oblivious to his own stink, and such a romantic at heart. Plus, the Maurice Chevalier thing he's got going on is just irresistible. ;-)

I would have thought that YOU, of all people, CTF, would dislike him on the basis that he continues to pursue the cat after REPEATED turn-downs...even to the point that she tries to KILL herself to escape his intentions. :p lol

I kinda feel like I lived too much of a wild life from my late 20's to mid 30's.

I am 53, you have many years to accomplish things. Did you ever try a hobby or writing things down. One accomplishment I have is that I wrote a 35 poem booklet and am circulating it. One of them I pushed to get published and it did! I didn't bother after that though. Maybe I should have. I am just using that as an example.

As far as getting into a relationship goes, I was in too many for two years or more!

I am now alone for almost 7 years and it is lonely and depressing.

Wishing you tried alcohol and/or drugs is not a good thing to wish for. I tried them, and I got addicted. To this day, I am struggling with the battle of them.

I am sorry that I don't have any advice for you, but I will say that I envy you--at least you have people to sit down and talk to. I have nobody and that is why I am lonely and in this Forum.

I sometimes made people excited by telling about some stupid things that happen with me from time to time. Like walking into a post or infiltrating your own home through window cause these stupid keys are inside. But it works only for a while. Then you start looking like a retard.

omggg,,,something's fishy,,, how come u go thru similar experience which i have??? i was a pretty silent kid in school,, well not much stories to share,,,very few,,,when im talkking with someone about my school n colllege life,,,there are just bunch of stories to tell,, which becomes repetetive after some time,,and it gets boring,,,bcos i dont hav much stories to say,,:(feel left out,,bcos of missed fun and adventures and opportunites

edgecrusher said:
im a simple person to begin with but i feel like i only have a handful of stories about the past to joke around with people about. on the very rare occasions im sitting around with people talking and the conversation goes the way of people telling about crazy stuff thats happened to them, i only have a few things to say. in school i never got into drugs or went to parties or did anything that i could get in trouble for aside from skipping school because i hated it. even though in the long run that stuff wouldnt be a good idea, i just feel like i havent done anything. sometimes i wish i would have tried drugs or something just for the experience of it. this of course reminds me of things i didnt do that i REALLY wish i would have done. not anything bad but just things about people and girls. like ive had so many missed opportunities when it comes to that.

Latest posts

Back