I Kissed a Girl and I liked it!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jesse

Reaction score
Well I'm not sure the exact age I was, but I think I was maybe 20. I'd never kissed a girl before and really I had become comfortable with being alone. I had always tried to get a girlfriend but never could. Well I met this girl on WoW. We became friends and after a year or so made plans to meet in real life. Well we went to the movies and I held her next to me and we were cuddling there and it felt like nothing I've ever experienced! Well we went through the night having a wonderful time and ended up at our hotel room... in the bed watching movies.

Believe me when I say I definately had no idea anything was going to happen. I volunteered to sleep on the couch...though I ended up in the bed :) Well we were watching movies and cuddling and..things started getting hotter and at one point she looked over at me and we kissed. My first kiss. It was amazing. I liked it!

Not that time, but after a few meetings we did end up making love. That relationship didnt work out, however.

Now I find that since I know what it feels like, no longer do I have the feeling of being comfortable with being single forever. It's like I was hooked. I was given a small taste and then it was all taken away. I miss it all. I want to hold hands again walking through the mall. I want to hold someone close in the movie theatre again. I want to kiss a lady again.

And I just think to myself, had I never experienced it, I would have remained content. With that contentment I was pretty happy. I wasn't lonely. But I kissed a girl, I liked it, and now I want more. Part of me wishes it never happened, but part of me will always love the sweet memories I experienced.

Yeh, I'm 25 and recently had my first kiss and I was terrible! took me completely by surprise and I think I made a total clumsy arse of myself lol. Still, that didn't put her off wanting a second date which was good because we ended up having sex that night! 2 firsts in a couple of days! She's now my girlfriend but I have no idea how I might feel if we should break up. All I know is that I will never be a 26 yr old -never been kissed- virgin and I feel totally released of my misery. Better to have loved and lost and all that! :)

it is easier to just go on without knowing what you are missing. ironically, im kind of in your situation only im married.

heretostay said:
it is easier to just go on without knowing what you are missing. ironically, im kind of in your situation only im married.

It is, I agree. I think it was a lot easier for me to go without knowing than now and sorry for your situation. (hug)

Gosh your story sound so like myself Jesse.

I only my frist really close experience with a woman at the age of 23. There as no sex but the feeling of being close, holding hands, cuddling and the odd kiss was live changing for me.

Before that I was totaly fine with who I was an accepted that I would always be alone and felt fine about it.

I am still friends with that person but it's ruined me. She only wants friendship but inside I want more and it rips me apart inside.
It's already caused me to do silly things and damage our friendship and it is at such a sensitive state at the moment that I don't think it can be repaired.

I wish I could go back to being that person who never knew what loving a woman felt like and was content with how things were.

JustJones said:
Yeh, I'm 25 and recently had my first kiss and I was terrible! took me completely by surprise and I think I made a total clumsy arse of myself lol.

lol that sucks, but i feel your pain. My first kiss was just last year! But the first thing the girl said when she pulls away was "You need practice". And not in a cute kinda way either >,<

#1 self esteem killer fo sho.

I remember my first kiss. I was 16. It was an amazing kiss, even if it were just some random kiss and not the first. She initiated it. I couldn't stop thinking about it. I was floating for days. However, a few days later my cousin came over to see me who was a close friend of the girl who kissed me. She told me that girl does that to every guy she goes out with and is promiscuous. She didn't want me to get hurt. I was far from the first, and definately wasn't going to be the last. I was crushed.

first kiss: i was 5 year old, playing kiss and catch (or whatever it was called) with a girl in my class, i wasn't exactly smart or with it til i was 13 but that was my first 1, t'was good if i could remember it, i remember hearign the bell to go back inside and i pushed her over as a joke...last time we played that
honestly i can't remember why i did that but i had a real reason...but that was probably my first 1...that or granma, mum or freya kissing me >.>

the first kiss i actually count was last year...
got off the plane...met my ex, got into her mums car, we were going to mine and freyas hotel and we kissed.
she had the greatest lips i've ever felt on mine.....BUT van's an ******* so what i'll say is, she was average and honeysuckle (y) :D

Latest posts

Back