I made a thread..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

condemnedsoul666

Reaction score
So here it goes chaps
Miaow
I still feel worthless
Still feel pointless
Still wanna die
Its not like I deserve such a thing to happen to me, I'm not worth the effort of killing
Miaow
I can't control my thoughts or my feelings and they just get worse most of the time, with the increasingly often spike in the mood, not for long and leaving me feeling terrible after
Miaow
a quid says I get no replies, mainly cause explanations are one of the things I'm worst at
miaow......

Depression! Welcome aboard the train.

We can't do anything to help from here except PM and chat. Only you can change, as I always say lol. :D

DO SOMETHING! Anything! :)

Ak5 said:
Depression! Welcome aboard the train.

We can't do anything to help from here except PM and chat. Only you can change, as I always say lol. :D

DO SOMETHING! Anything! :)

Boy, whatever 'train' you're speaking of is probably the one I've been on for a few years now
And it never stops long enough for me to get off..
maybe if i pretend i didn't pay for my ticket i'll get kicked off, hmm...

LoneKiller said:
We're here for you.:)

Thanks..
I suppose..
miaow....

EveWasFramed said:
((((((((((hugs))))))))))

*hugs*

You need to break free.

Meditate for a while and ask yourself "Why am I depressed?". I didn't mean meditate as in literally, but you should take a good long look inside of you and figure out what you're not comfortable with. There must be a reason you're depressed. Knowing why is the first step to helping yourself. Nothing's going to change unless you do.

This is therapy, but free. :D

Finding out what you feel is wrong and correcting it.

Have you tried correcting the physical aspects of your life a little first? Exercise, food and sleep?

Ak5 said:
You need to break free.

Meditate for a while and ask yourself "Why am I depressed?". I didn't mean meditate as in literally, but you should take a good long look inside of you and figure out what you're not comfortable with. There must be a reason you're depressed. Knowing why is the first step to helping yourself. Nothing's going to change unless you do.

This is therapy, but free. :D

Finding out what you feel is wrong and correcting it.
Umm, yeah, I've tried that, doesn't work. >_<

Liley said:
(((((((Alex))))))))
*hugs*

IgnoredOne said:
Have you tried correcting the physical aspects of your life a little first? Exercise, food and sleep?
I've been trying that for a while, still am, hasn't made a difference so far, that I know of that is..

Naleena said:
(((((((((((condemnedsoul666)))))))))))))) I read your post. Sorry your in a bad place right now. You could use some laughter in your life! :)

[video=youtube]

Thanks, I've seen this before but I still thought it was funny :)

Equinox said:
"Miaow" ...?
Sorry if that annoys you... :(

lonelyfairy said:

*hugs*

"I've been trying that for a while, still am, hasn't made a difference so far, that I know of that is.."

What's your routine/plan at the moment?

IgnoredOne said:
"I've been trying that for a while, still am, hasn't made a difference so far, that I know of that is.."

What do you mean?

condemnedsoul666 said:
IgnoredOne said:

What do you mean?

Your exercise, diet, and sleep plans in general. The physical aspect of you does have a large impact on the mental aspect, so that's the first thing to address.

Very few things annoy me. Random "miaow"s, however, confuse me. I was just hoping you might explain it to me. Is it some inside joke or something? :)

IgnoredOne said:
condemnedsoul666 said:
IgnoredOne said:

What do you mean?

Your exercise, diet, and sleep plans in general. The physical aspect of you does have a large impact on the mental aspect, so that's the first thing to address.

I don't really wokr out or anything like that, I do try to go walks sometimes, when I can
I eat a little more healty, I've been working on that too
And sleep is something I've never really kept at a constant, I've always gone some days with little or no and then some with tons, usually days with hardly any

Equinox said:
Very few things annoy me. Random "miaow"s, however, confuse me. I was just hoping you might explain it to me. Is it some inside joke or something? :)

Oh, ok, its not an inside joke, well not to me, I don't know why i put them in half the time >_<

I agree with IgnoredOne. You need good food, exercise, and sleep.

It does wonders. At first it ain't easy, but after a while you'll get used to it. :p

This is going to sound like a broken tape:

Try to get at least 10 minutes of cardio exercise a day - you want to break a sweat. A walk alone won't be enough to do so. The easiest way to do so is if you have access to a treadmill with a timer; if you don't, try jogging and running a set distance instead. Make modest goals for yourself at first, but definitely push yourself. You should notice a definite boost in your mood after exercise.

You want constant sleep, and a good deal of it. I have a LOT less sleep than most people but even so I ensure to keep a roughly consistent schedule of a nap time in the morning and another sleep period in the evening; I work a graveyard shift so this is required. You don't have that, so I highly suggest that you try to get at least a vast majority of your sleep after it gets dark. Your IQ can change by as much by 10% with sleep; its a major and simple thing you can do to improve your life. You should supplement with melatonin if that helps with sleep.

Diet is one of the more subtle effects compared to the others - but yes, try to eat better. The change won't be dramatic, unlike the previous two. But its worth doing nonetheless. The single most consistent effect offhand I can think of is daily consumption of fish(or omega-8 in other forms), which is linked to improved cognitive performance. I definitely would recommend fish oil supplements if possible.

IgnoredOne said:
supplement with melatonin if that helps with sleep.

I take these every day to go to sleep. If I don't I end up going to sleep at 4:00 or 5:00 in the morning. :p

Sometimes I take double dosage when I can't really sleep, knocks me right out. It works very nicely for sleep.

Latest posts

Back