I may have Anxiety but gosh daRn it ...I will WIN!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sailor Moon

Reaction score
I've been working my butt off to be more open with others...I still feel scared but last 2 Weeks I cleaned outside and did some shopping in a busy mall at night.

I was so scared and I still think everyone knows what I'm thinking and sometimes people say some mean gestures to me at the mall but I'm trying hard to deal with it.

Yesterday I visited a Psychiatrist he said due to some food allergies I have and a slight depression he said he see's alot of potential for me to recover quickly. He said I just need more guidance and practice conversating with other people since I get intimidated easily sometimes. He told me he see's so much potential in me in getting better. =) That makes me super happy:p

Yes you will, Sailor Moon! Keep at it, I'm sure with much time, patience and determination, you'll overcome this. If not entirely, at least some. So, keep going and don't give up, yeah? :)

Happy for you! *hugs* :)

Sailor Moon said:
I've been working my butt off to be more open with others...I still feel scared but last 2 Weeks I cleaned outside and did some shopping in a busy mall at night.

I was so scared and I still think everyone knows what I'm thinking and sometimes people say some mean gestures to me at the mall but I'm trying hard to deal with it.

Yesterday I visited a Psychiatrist he said due to some food allergies I have and a slight depression he said he see's alot of potential for me to recover quickly. He said I just need more guidance and practice conversating with other people since I get intimidated easily sometimes. He told me he see's so much potential in me in getting better. =) That makes me super happy:p

Babe I would agree with this guy; put yourself out there and enjoy life! Spoilers: most strangers don't really try to think or care what you're thinking. But there may really be some real mind-readers out there :p

the title of this thread reminded me of stuart smalley!

congrats on the progress!

Latest posts

Back