I need another love poem like I need a hole in my head

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

delayed_relapse

Reaction score
"I Need Another Love Poem Like I Need A Hole in My Head: A Poem"

And so it is begun
Another one
Another night
Waiting for you alone
Again you are not there
I wrestle with myself
To connect with you
My desire
Yours is to forget

In waves of Self obliterate
Any passing memory
Emotion has no place with the Elite
Emotion makes you weak...

And I
In my robes of sentiment
Written in parchments pure
In words of truest testament
of all I could endure
Everything you could give
to rebuild the Garden once more
Where roses bloom eternal
And no one else is
A place for us

Can you remember?
Has it burned so badly?
Has yourself returned so gladly?
Is the reason for my plague of you
Because I will not kill the emotion for you?

Give me the hole
Give me the damned hole in my head;
Right between the eyes
If I cannot be with you
Forever
Kill me now.

And I fear the truth
I fear the lesson
The one I do not want to learn
That life will be better without you...
NO!
I won't believe it.
My memory of you stays, blurred, but steadfast.
Until the last particle of your image fades away,
and my mind is preoccupied with other things.
Even as you are
Would that I could be!

Would that I was as you are now,
And that you were as I am.
Never forgetful of the good or the bad
For if I could remember the bad only
The choice would be not difficult
The equation won
You would be no more in my mind

But I remember the good
I remember the soft
I remember the sweet
The embrace I could almost feel
As if from thin air
The look of your image
Staring back at me
And I knew

You were the one.

If you are not the one, then there is no one.

Everything is lost, if you don't love me; and I will be forgotten by you.

delayed_relapse said:
I fear the lesson

This is me. I also fear the lesson. But maybe its the things we fear the most that have the most worth. Somethings are painful to learn.

I am rubbish at poultry so any poultry is going to be like 10X better then what I could ever do.

You may be right Bluey, you may be right.

But I have to (I must) believe...
I mean, I'm going to the doctors tomorrow (today actually) and I really need someone who understands me for support.

That lesson is NOT one that I want to acknowledge. Not at all. It may very well be true, but I have to believe in more than that.

Thanks for the kind feedback :)
Much appreciated.

Bluey said:
Why you going to the Doctors mate?

Actually, good question really.
He had been gone for a month, and my appointment was today.
I suppose it went better than expected...

(but that doesn't answer your question though)

I am in need of some help of some sort; much Anxiety/Depression, and stress... *rolls eyes*
Doctors don't make things easier :-\

wow relaspe, thats like if you combined the greatest of edgar allen poe and shakespere.

that is truely a level of supeiror writing that i can barely comprehend even imagining myself to write that good.

That is truely brillian man

*applaudes*

:D

delayed_relapse said:

And what about us? Did you think about our heads when you decided to write a poem? This is selfishness as I've never seen it.

I'm sorry, but the title alone should have told you to quit while you were ahead.

zraskolnikov said:
delayed_relapse said:

And what about us? Did you think about our heads when you decided to write a poem? This is selfishness as I've never seen it.

I'm sorry, but the title alone should have told you to quit while you were ahead.

No, sorry, I was only thinking of one person when I wrote it (and if it was me, I wouldn't have needed to write it;).

I'll think of you next time, when I write "I need a hole in my head like I need another hole in its head with a hole in its head: a poem."
Should be rockin'...

evanescencefan91 said:
wow relaspe, thats like if you combined the greatest of edgar allen poe and shakespere.

that is truely a level of supeiror writing that i can barely comprehend even imagining myself to write that good.

That is truely brillian man

*applaudes*

Thank you very much, although I'm pretty sure you might be insulting Poe and Shakespear by comparing my work to theirs, hehehe...
Thanks again though!

Bluey said:

I am in need of some help of some sort; much Anxiety/Depression, and stress... *rolls eyes*

Good for you that you have gone and got that help though. There is a lot on here that would not do that. And instead seat and feel like crap.

It takes a lot to get up and ask for help like you have done. And in this world you have to push for everything you wont. And when your feeling like crap and depressed its difficult to push and fight for your right to reserve help.

I am very impressed with you doing this.

Bluey said:
Bluey said:

Good for you that you have gone and got that help though. There is a lot on here that would not do that. And instead seat and feel like crap.

It takes a lot to get up and ask for help like you have done. And in this world you have to push for everything you wont. And when your feeling like crap and depressed its difficult to push and fight for your right to reserve help.

I am very impressed with you doing this.

Well thank you Bluey, thats very kind of you to say.
I'm not entirely sure the going to the doctor's didn't cause even more stress for me, but it beats sitting at the table all day and crying, hehehe...
I don't want anti-depressants or anti-psychotics (both are crap), but thats all the doctors want to give you. I've found that depressants work better for depression and anxiety, but... I'm not a doctor, right? What would I know? (thats how they look at it)

Thnx agn tho!

I love the poem :)
Very well-written!

I feel so silly... i thought i read you were having a delayed relapse but then i realised it is your username :S lol!

AngelDrop said:
I love the poem :)
Very well-written!

I feel so silly... i thought i read you were having a delayed relapse but then i realised it is your username :S lol!

LOL
I couldn't think of a good name, so I thought of the first thing that came into my head, hehe.

and thank you for the compliment :)

delayed_relapse said:
Well thank you Bluey, thats very kind of you to say.
I'm not entirely sure the going to the doctor's didn't cause even more stress for me, but it beats sitting at the table all day and crying, hehehe...
I don't want anti-depressants or anti-psychotics (both are crap), but thats all the doctors want to give you. I've found that depressants work better for depression and anxiety, but... I'm not a doctor, right? What would I know? (thats how they look at it)

Thnx agn tho!

You know I have had a lot of dealings with doctors. why they are normally very intelligent and well trained ppl I have found that there is only one person that knows whats beast for them. And ye that's yourself.

See doctors see X amount off ppl every day. There advice should not be taken as the be all and end all. But as another tool available to you. Of course you should always take there advice very seriously. But I have found that there advice is not always the beast for you. If you think something is wrong for you then say so. Also there normally working on a budget. So if they give you pills that have to be better then feeling like crap right? I think so. But I always think that sort of thing should be followed up by counseling as well. But to do that for every person would cost to much. So if the doctor has not prescribed that as well I would say you should take it of your own back to go and get that yourself. By ever pushing your doctor for it or by finding a good one yourself. If you do go and try to fined a good one then obversely do you research as best you can. Also what ever you do I would always keep your doctor informed as well. Better that you work with him. After all he dose only have your best interests at hart. But unfortunately he has the same obligation to another 10000000000 ppl :)

Anyway I think your doing the best you can and good luck to you :) Not that you well need luck. Your doing something about it so that tells me you well be OK.

Thanks Buluey :D

I am taking some steps with my doctor to find a solution involving therapy of some sort, but its a bit complicated.
My main objective is to make sure that I'm in control of what they try to do to me (or for me), which ai think is sort of what you meant.

delayed_relapse said:

I am taking some steps with my doctor to find a solution involving therapy of some sort, but its a bit complicated.
My main objective is to make sure that I'm in control of what they try to do to me (or for me), which ai think is sort of what you meant.

That is exactly what I mean yes :) Good on you mate. sounds like your on the right path and sounds like you have a good doctor.

Moor ppl should look at what your doing here.

Sometimes the right path is not the easiest one. As this thread shows.

Bluey said:
delayed_relapse said:

That is exactly what I mean yes :) Good on you mate. sounds like your on the right path and sounds like you have a good doctor.

Moor ppl should look at what your doing here.

Sometimes the right path is not the easiest one. As this thread shows.

Well said Bluey, and thank you. :)

I think I have a good doctor as far as doctors go (never really trusted them much in general...)

lol me nether. But I would not be here with out um. So I Guss sometimes you do just have to trust. But at least your taking responsibility for your self as well.

Latest posts

Back