I need help, should I treat this as a "date"??

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you think she wants me to call her? I think she's a bit shy but she spent some time with me in school and I gave her rides etc so she is not a complete stranger.

the way she is texting me I think she actually does want to meet up sometime I don't get why else she'd repond and say I want to meet up wth you but i'm busy right now and she said sorry for not responding sooner.

thanks for the responses I'll try and call her tomorrow and see if she answers lol. I phoned her once and she did not pick up the first time and then I phoned her back in 3 hours and she picked up.

and it's not like I'm in love with this girl or obsessed with her lol, I wouldn't even mind just being friends with her and hanging out.

theres actually another girl that I really like......but I haven't seen her in a while as she works on the days that I don't work now..... I'm thinking of making a facebook acount and adding her to my facebook.

this girl also has facebook so I think I'll have to make one soon.

this sucks my car broke down also and I won't have a car for about a month or so as I don't have much time to work on it (don't have money to get it fixed so I'm fixing it myself).

Latest posts

Back