I need to stop being so stressed

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fvantom

Reaction score
Im way too stressed out and its killing me, I stress out about talking to people, I stress out when people arent answering my texts/calls, I stress out over nothing sometimes. How do I just say 'fresia it'? My biggest problem is that half of the times I do stress out is because I rarely have anything to do, its easier to say fresia it if I have something to do the next day, but is there anything I can do to not stress out so much?

Find out the true, underlying reason of why you're stressing out.

If it is about you not doing something the next day, then plan on doing something; anything at all?

Oh and I know, easier said than done. :)

Sort of the same thing happens to me as well, I usually tell myself "You're a teenager, you don't give a honeysuckle...." and repeat that over and over lol.

Fvantom said:
Im way too stressed out and its killing me, I stress out about talking to people, I stress out when people arent answering my texts/calls, I stress out over nothing sometimes. How do I just say 'fresia it'? My biggest problem is that half of the times I do stress out is because I rarely have anything to do, its easier to say fresia it if I have something to do the next day, but is there anything I can do to not stress out so much?

I think you have some anxiety disorder
please listen to this:

Do it when you're about to go to bed..its hypnostism technique.. its very good.. helps with anxiety and relaxing.
I think it can help you

I do have a little bit of anxiety, its not too bad though, Ive never had any random panic attacks or anything like that, I just tend to overthink, but a lot of what gets me depressed or anxious is sort of normal, its just Ive been through too much of it (lack of friends, had to deal with people mindfucking me for many years)

Im gonna try that video soon XD hopefully it helps, Im sick of being stressed out, I dont want it to make me an old man any sooner than I need to be hahaha

and Ak, I want to make plans, hell, Id do it every day if I could, I just dont have enough friends who would want to make plans with me.

Fvantom said:
I do have a little bit of anxiety, its not too bad though, Ive never had any random panic attacks or anything like that, I just tend to overthink, but a lot of what gets me depressed or anxious is sort of normal, its just Ive been through too much of it (lack of friends, had to deal with people mindfucking me for many years)

Im gonna try that video soon XD hopefully it helps, Im sick of being stressed out, I dont want it to make me an old man any sooner than I need to be hahaha

and Ak, I want to make plans, hell, Id do it every day if I could, I just dont have enough friends who would want to make plans with me.

ok remember this for it to work:
-have an open mind, be open to the idea of it helping you
-be in a quiet environment, (just before going to bed is good)
-be trouble free, and concentrate on what she is saying (you'll feel a sensation of relaxation)

--
Things to note:
If you really get into hypnotism videos.. remember some are good and some not, so its good to have your guard on and listen to the tape fully (to see if its tricky lol) before actually doing it for performing hypnotism

I hope it helps, you will probably have to listen to it many nights before having it affect you.. its not an overnight thing..

I like to take 30 minutes or so of my day in general to just lie on the sofa and do absolutely nothing, perhaps even take a nap.

I relax a lot with computer games, the problem is that my mind isn't truly chilled out when I'm playing them. Even when reading my mind is concentrating.

So just switching my PC, my phone and all that other crap off and lying on a big ol' sofa is the closest I can get to old-skool mountain top meditation. Usually feel much better stress-wise after that :)

I'm just like my gran. My mum says I worry when I have nothing to worry about. My life is a whirlwind of stress. It ain't pretty and it sure as hell ain't fun. It's no way to live. If I was a dog they'd have put me down by now...

Anyway I'd say if its really effecting your quality of life maybe go talk to someone who can help.

My only advice is go for walks, you can do that alone. I do. Take my music, maybe a camera. It's some sort of calm for me, heck sometimes its even fun.

Try some herbal Valerian or Kava Kave.

Large doses of vitamin C. There are many things that reduce stress.

Latest posts

Back