I picked this nickname because...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sanguineRose said:
Rodent said:
Heh, I can understand that perfectly well. I'm more fond of Mehrunes' Razor myself. ;)

Hmm I see you're a dagger fan. The best thing about is that it has infinite charges. I hope you used that weapon well.

Like crazy. It's always the first one I try to get my hands on. Sneaky and a prime dragon killer on top. :D

Rosebolt said:
sanguineRose said:
Rosebolt said:
It sort of fits me. Or it did when i made it, i think that must've been 2 or 3 years ago now, i'm not certain. Maybe i need a new one.
Well If you are thinking of getting a new one, you should know that I like your nickname because we have got something in common there. :)

Me too, fellow rose. :) And if it helps, i'm an Elder Scrolls fan too! I remember mentioning it in your new member thread hoping to get a conversation going. Well that didn't work out, haha. Whoops, said too much. :shy:

Before I lose myself in more off-topic anthems about my favorite weaponry, I may propose to just open up a general Elder Scrolls thread in the Computer/Video Games section. I know there have been some more specific ones before.
In any case, it's never too late to pick up a conversation on common interest...

Rosebolt said:
Me too, fellow rose. :) And if it helps, i'm an Elder Scrolls fan too! I remember mentioning it in your new member thread hoping to get a conversation going. Well that didn't work out, haha. Whoops, said too much. :shy:
I would have replied to you but your bio says you're "unreliable". That scared me away :p. Nah, I'm just kidding. I was new and very nervous so it took me some time to open up, that's all.

Mine was because I actually felt forsaken at the time when I joined this forum. Thus the name ladyforsaken. Now it sounds kinda stupid and emo, though.

sanguineRose said:
Rosebolt said:
I would have replied to you but your bio says you're "unreliable". That scared me away :p. Nah, I'm just kidding. I was new and very nervous so it took me some time to open up, that's all.

For the record, my bio was more inviting back then! :p

EDIT: I tend to change my bio according to my mood. So when i feel unworthy of anyone's attention i write odd things such as that.

Because of one song from my country which tells about a lonely fairy who did suicide and was very depressed. I felt very suicidal at the time when I joined here.

because i like frodo. when he get lost he look awesome like my gif (as signature)

Frodothelost said:
because i like frodo. when he get lost he look awesome like my gif (as signature)
Your gif is awesome! It makes me laugh almost every time I pay attention to it. Keep up the good work!

sanguineRose said:
Frodothelost said:
Your gif is awesome! It makes me laugh almost every time I pay attention to it. Keep up the good work!

awww thank you sanguineRose :D i had read your mass effect thread and some others i felt excited though.
and i will.;)

ladyforsaken said:
Mine was because I actually felt forsaken at the time when I joined this forum. Thus the name ladyforsaken. Now it sounds kinda stupid and emo, though.

LOL @ "stupid and emo" :D

Frodothelost said:
sanguineRose said:
Frodothelost said:

awww thank you sanguineRose :D i had read your mass effect thread and some others i felt excited though.
and i will.;)
You're welcome. :)

Its good to hear that you find my threads interesting. I am not very good with these things because I am usually a very shy person. I am just trying to be little social by posting here. :shy:

My nickname... *shrugs* My mum calls me 'Nuzzy' and my friends call me 'Nuz'.. Derivations of my real name.. :) No big story behind it..

ladyforsaken said:

Emo ? Could be but stupid? Not sure Why would you said this ?

Nuzzy Nuz said:
My nickname... *shrugs* My mum calls me 'Nuzzy' and my friends call me 'Nuz'.. Derivations of my real name.. :) No big story behind it..

Sometimes one liner becomes great stories, don't you agree?

jd7 said:
ladyforsaken said:

Lol.. I do laugh about it too cos it's a silly name for myself.

PenDragon said:
ladyforsaken said:

Well because I'm past that stage when I felt forsaken.. and it's such a big word too, I mean, I was younger, sadder, in a lot worse position than now. So my brain is like... ****, that's so.. childish of me. But that's just me being harsh on myself...... so, yeah.

Disclaimer: I'm saying these things just based on myself. No relation to anyone else who might have a similar username whatsoever.

ladyforsaken said:
jd7 said:
ladyforsaken said:

Lol.. I do laugh about it too cos it's a silly name for myself.

PenDragon said:
ladyforsaken said:

Well because I'm past that stage when I felt forsaken.. and it's such a big word too, I mean, I was younger, sadder, in a lot worse position than now. So my brain is like... ****, that's so.. childish of me. But that's just me being harsh on myself...... so, yeah.

Disclaimer: I'm saying these things just based on myself. No relation to anyone else who might have a similar username whatsoever.

*thinking I have outgrown my username already also, maybe I'll change it...

Anna Mouse was what dear Dad used to fondly call me when I was younger, so my family called me this ever since. But when I applied to use Anna Mouse as a username, the forum's clockwork wouldn't allow it. Nevermind, 'Mouse' is a close 2nd. :)

I'm not named after Romeo's great love. :p

I named myself after Keira Knightley's character in Love Actually, one of the very few 'girly' movies I like. She's very pretty, and that's something I've always wanted to be.

Juliet said:
I'm not named after Romeo's great love. :p

I named myself after Keira Knightley's character in Love Actually, one of the very few 'girly' movies I like. She's very pretty, and that's something I've always wanted to be.

It's lovely, anyway, as is your avvy. :)

Latest posts

Back