I so miss the old alonelylife

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
csmswhs said:
Just_Some_Dude said:
bwahahahaha

you have one too many a's in there. not that i personally give a honeysuckle. but i'd be careful if i were you.

or perhaps you have nothing to worry about.

"just because" hmmm. things that make you go hmmm

cockboy

Wow. o_o

hmm...

you're angry today.

SophiaGrace said:
csmswhs said:
Just_Some_Dude said:
bwahahahaha

you have one too many a's in there. not that i personally give a honeysuckle. but i'd be careful if i were you.

cockboy

Wow. o_o

hmm...

you're angry today.

um, yeah

if you want to put it that way

csmswhs said:
SophiaGrace said:
csmswhs said:
Just_Some_Dude said:
bwahahahaha

cockboy

Wow. o_o

hmm...

you're angry today.

um, yeah

if you want to put it that way

*hugs*

csmswhs said:
Just_Some_Dude said:
bwahahahaha

cockboy

You don't need to go around telling others what to post. If you feel like something is off, tell a moderator. Don't try and control what others say here.

Thanks.

VanillaCreme said:
You don't need to go around telling others what to post. If you feel like something is off, tell a moderator. Don't try and control what others say here.

Thanks.

i've edited this post. i've changed my response to what you feel i should do. ignoring it! unlike you!

csmswhs said:
VanillaCreme said:

Thanks.

i've edited this post. i've changed my response to what you feel i should do. ignoring it! unlike you!

I can't ignore problems. I seriously suggest you cut down on that attitude of yours.

csmswhs said:
don't feel bad about what you said at all.

many members here don't feel bad and/or are ignorant about what they say and do too.

your not the only one that feels this way.

i am new, but as i entered, i felt a honeysuckle vibe from the beginning. as usual, the honeysuckle vibe began to play itself out.

It's a shame you feel this way. There are some amazing people on this site....maybe you should take sometime to get to know more people.

Danielle said:
There are some amazing people on this site....maybe you should take sometime to get to know more people.

i never said there weren't:):D

I've never understood why people come here and then proceed to talk negatively about the forum, and then HANG AROUND. If I hated a place, I'd just NOT go there. Now, that is NOT directed at anyone, but just a general statement and no malice or anger intended. *shrugs* I've been to sites that just didn't appeal to me, for whatever reason, and I just didn't bother going back.

EveWasFramed said:
I've never understood why people come here and then proceed to talk negatively about the forum, and then HANG AROUND. If I hated a place, I'd just NOT go there. Now, that is NOT directed at anyone, but just a general statement and no malice or anger intended. *shrugs* I've been to sites that just didn't appeal to me, for whatever reason, and I just didn't bother going back.

it's not the sites intent, the site itself, nor every person on it. oooooh, just a few other little tings'

are you suggesting we ignore problems? i do think Vanilla might disagree with dis?

csmswhs said:
EveWasFramed said:

it's not the sites intent, the site itself, nor every person on it. oooooh, just a few other little tings'

are you suggesting we ignore problems? i do think Vanilla might disagree with dis?

I didn't suggest ignoring anything...just said that for me, personally, I'd leave if I didnt like a place, or wasn't comfortable being there, instead of making threads bashing the site and/or it's members. There's just nothing to gain from doing so.
And I actually agree with Nilla - she was referring to problems on the forum, and her/our job as a moderator.

Csmswhs....

I don't know what is going on in your personal life, or if you're having a bad month or what.

But I don't see how arguing with the moderators is going to help matters.

In case you didn't notice, there are TWO moderators on this thread.

I know there can occasionally be people we don't get along with, but we do have an ignore feature on our forum.

I'd just hate to see action taken against you since you've pretty much acted alright until now.

SophiaGrace said:
Csmswhs....

I don't know what is going on in your personal life, or if you're having a bad month or what.

But I don't see how arguing with the moderators is going to help matters.

In case you didn't notice, there are TWO moderators on this thread.

I know there can occasionally be people we don't get along with, but we do have an ignore feature on our forum.

I'd just hate to see action taken against you since you've pretty much acted alright until now.

eerrmmm....I havent seen anyone threaten to "take action" against anyone here. I really don't feel the number of moderators matters either, soph, to be honest. Not in this case (not yet). I was just stating a general opinion. =\

The amount of moderators don't matter if the person is not heeding our warning.

Try and get this thread back on track. I would hate Jales, or anyone else, to feel like their thread was hijacked by someone who doesn't want to listen.

Well Jales thread as been pretty much threadjacked. I do hope that with some of the stuff going around that she understands that it isn't directed at her.

I know no one has threatened to "take action". I'm just trying to convince him to listen to you instead of talking back, which he has been, so far.

*shrug*

Trying to help...

BACK ON TRACK:

I don't see much difference in how the forum has changed since I've been here, really.. but I haven't been here too extremely long, so I might not be seeing the big picture.

I guess all I can say here is:

BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE IN THE WORLD.

Instead of bemoaning the doom of ye olden times, why not pitch in actively to recreate the feeling that you believe has been lost from the forum? :)

jales said:
the site where members cared.
today i went into the chat so stressed out and crying because of a fight that i had with my sister.

and as soon as i started talking i was blocked.
i donno but i guess this site has just gotten why to big for me.

alonelylife was never a place where people were so easily pre-judged as being spammers or whatever.

i wish to ask you all to change but i guess that is prolly not possible.

Hi Jales.
Hope things are better with you now.
I only just sew your post here as I only come here once in a blue moon now.
For reasons you just stated here.

Anyway I just wonted to say that I fall out with my sister all the time.
Its imposable for us to be in the same room for longer then 10 minutes with out falling out. But we do love one another and would do anything for one another. siblings fight and its healthy to :p
PM me anytime you like you know I well always get back to you.

I've only been here for about 3 months, but I have never in my years on-line come across a group that could even come close to the folks on the this site for warmth, compassion and genuine interest in others. Maybe you just need to give the "new" group some time and open yourself to them a bit more.

^^^SPAAAAAAM...? lol

EDIT: Definitely SPAAAAAM. Get the fresia out of here. You joined three months ago? I dun think so.

BUH BYE.

Latest posts

Back