I think my life is going to be cut short..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newowner

Reaction score
I am one of the saddest people in america. I was supposed to be destined for great things and I am still sitting here doing nothing. I have no life. I am not allowed to have one.

I have no money. No "Big Poppa" like I was supposed to have.

I just want a man to take care of me. A millionaire which isn't asking much. I have modeled since I was 16. I am probably well known where I am from. A local celeb if you will.. still nobody.

I deserve the greater things in life. I know I do.

My dad stole ALL my stocks and bonds.. (around 2 mil worth) and I was left with nothing.. literally nothing. My brother wrecked my car.

I mean I am really low super low. Ready to kill myself.

I am 25 now and all my money is gone and I am without a car?!?!

I mean wtf?

I hate my life.. I feel like nobody loves me.

Tonight I end it.

Chao

Don't do it.

There's never no hope. At least PM me and give me a chance to prove it to you.

----Steve

there's more to life than stocks, bonds, cars and money. welcome to the real world where you have to EARN these things. don't rely on anyone to provide for you, you have to do it yourself. much worse things you could have lost, an arm, a leg. **** i had to remove a 7 year old eye in work (work in an operating theatre) because she was riddled with cancer. not having a go, just trying to put things into perspective.

don't do it. there's only one way to go from where you are.

up.

aren't you the least bit interested in what the future may hold for you? especially if you are a bright, beautiful lady?

come on now. eat some pizza, watch a funny movie, indulge in the little things in life.

:)

We all have our hard moments in life. And wanting it or no, we will have to confront all this till be able to get out of it to find the balance. All you mentioned is material, surely that is hard to get back instantly. But you should not give up your life because of this. There is a lot more and I am sure you do not want to die. No one wants. And that really is not a good escape for you. Do not let the hope of have a nice life to fade out. You have the power in you to make it happen and to go forward with your life. :) This is temporally, is not going to be this way always.

Cheers

You are not alone (if we are replying to you, surely you are not alone, haha) :D

I know you are in a very difficult situation now but don't let it get the best of you. You have your whole life ahead of you and you have your health. You can get through this. Maybe you came here looking for help and I hope that some of the replies that others have to your post will make you realize that you don't want to take you life. This would be a good time to ask the Lord for help, He will lead you on the right path.

Best of luck to you. I'm here for you if you want to talk.

I know how it is, newowner. I lost some $40,000 that was supposed to be mine, and I too was destined for greatness, my psychic told me so. I have only myself to blame though, as I never finished any of the 20 some books I meant to publish.

Okay realistically, being a writer probably won't lead me to fortune and fame, and having no money means you're kicked out of the rich people club. So unless you've got the figure and some luck to make billions of dollars every time you set foot on a catwalk (cause like you totally deserve money for being a woman and all) don't expect to bag a millionaire. With expectations like those you're heading for some serious letdown.

Latest posts

Back