I told her to leave... so she did.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IVIZ

Reaction score
I'm tired of all this "off and on" relationship that I've fallen into. But I now realize that its my own fault. That its all because of me that I allowed it to continue. But no more, I've opened my eyes too much and seen the reality and humiliating acts of my forgiving ways. I'm exhausted and disapointed in myself, the way that I've clinged onto someone that doesn't deserve a nice guy like me, only because I wouldn't see how much more precious my own life is than hers. I've been a FOOL, how I neglected to inform myself the ways of how this world just value their relationships as disposable love. This is the last time, I would seriously have to check myself in a nuthouse if I find myself wishing and regreting.

:my: Venting

Sounds like you've got things in control, then. :)

It's never fun to be used, but it's even worse to find that it was YOU who were allowing yourself to be used. But you're taking the first steps to being your own person again... so good job!

Kudos to ya.

I should do this...I've been in an on and off relationship. We're off now, and I guess it should be for good. >.<!!! I can't go back to something that keeps on not working. x.x;;

IVIZ said:
I'm tired of all this "off and on" relationship that I've fallen into. But I now realize that its my own fault. That its all because of me that I allowed it to continue. But no more, I've opened my eyes too much and seen the reality and humiliating acts of my forgiving ways. I'm exhausted and disapointed in myself, the way that I've clinged onto someone that doesn't deserve a nice guy like me, only because I wouldn't see how much more precious my own life is than hers. I've been a FOOL, how I neglected to inform myself the ways of how this world just value their relationships as disposable love. This is the last time, I would seriously have to check myself in a nuthouse if I find myself wishing and regreting.

:my: Venting

Caroline said:
I should do this...I've been in an on and off relationship. We're off now, and I guess it should be for good. >.<!!! I can't go back to something that keeps on not working. x.x;;

This is my issue. Keeping going back to something that I know just won't work, for so many reasons. *sigh*

I guess I can't speak for girls on what happens in the background when you get back with your BF.

But for guys, when its only the guy that desires to get back with is GF, it generates a loss of respect from your partner towards you. To the point that your partner doesn't feel true feeling for you anymore but it gets desguised as pitty. In time the she realizes that respect for your partner is gone, love cannot abide between them for the loss of repect and now sees the partner as non-attractive, wishing for another because your existing partner is not considered valuable to her. I can't believe for so many years and so many break ups, I never learned my lesson. We had so many fights, but I never stepped back and saw the big picture to see what influenced and judged our relationship. Goes to show how we behave like animals.

Maybe I'm wrong, maybe I just found a horrible person thats corrupted me in thinking all women are this way, maybe I have her to thank for opening my eyes to how this world really is and how we must act like primates to find out mates through trail and error, maybe this is why we choose to stay alone, for fear not getting hurt. But I'm thankfull for thinking more clearly and not making a fool of myself and lossing my dignity again for such a lost cause.

I still feel pain for the great loss, she wasn't just a GF, she was like my wife, but she didn't want to be with me. We just got back for the simple purpose of having a place for her to be, but at the cost of my pride, dignity and respect. I should of known I lost her from the first breakup.

I hope I'm making sense, sorry if I'm not.

:\ i just feel really bad about everything. when you have a strong relationship with someone, it's really hard to let it go completely. it's like you pick up the broken pieces and try to put it back together. it might stay for a while, but it's still broken and now you can see where the damages are. not only that, but it can now break apart more easily. T~T;;

I dont think being on and off in a relationship works for many reasons. I agree with Caroline "pick up the broken pieces and try to put it back together" Once something is broken is never the same. Thinking about my relationships which I can count with the fingers of either of my hands, Once they ended I never went back and I think if I ever separate from my husband it would be the same thing. I'm glad to read you are thinking more clearly now. I hope everything goes better for you :)

Latest posts

Back