I wanna kill myself...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Woz

Reaction score
I'm on my wag back from a party. Going tk meet my friends but it's 2am and n can't think but to hurt myself. This isn't the only time, I feel like i just don't wanna exist anymore.

Do you know why Dante thought of suicide as a sin? Not because you were taking your own life, its because you're taking yourself from the lives of others. Your friends and family, your future friends your future family. You take yourself out of all the future situations. Maybe you would have saved someones life. Maybe you would have become a star. You take all those same future potentials from yourself. You never know what tomorrow might bring, so live life one day at a time. You're surrounded by your friends. Stop thinking and have a good time, you'll get plenty of time to think later.

I really hope you're okay Woz! Send me a PM if you want to talk.

Mate, you need to relax and chill out. Believe me, I know all too well. Just take a few deep breaths man. Just post and tell us what's up. What can we do to help?

Sorry i was walking as i wrote that. I'm now sitting and thinking with all the time
In the world. I always feel this way. Sometimes when I wake up, I instantly think "I just don't wanna be here."

I really can't make out why. I know I'm scared of my future, and I'm not happy right now. Tonight reminded me of how the best girls go for the worst boys.

I won't hurt myself right now, but I think this is a sign of me being lonely. Can I just talk to someone please?

I have much more to say, sorry for not putting it in this post but if you'd like to talk, I'd love it :)

Woz said:
Sometimes..., I instantly think "I just don't wanna be here."

I can relate to this.

Do you think maybe you might be mildly depressed? If so, a visit to your general practitioner might not be a bad idea. you can tell him how you feel and he might give you a prescription for an anti depressant (it may take several tries with anti-depressants before you find the right one) or reccomend a good therapist he knows to help you out.

SophiaGrace said:
Woz said:
Sometimes..., I instantly think "I just don't wanna be here."

I can relate to this.

Do you think maybe you might be mildly depressed? If so, a visit to your general practitioner might not be a bad idea. you can tell him how you feel and he might give you a prescription for an anti depressant (it may take several tries with anti-depressants before you find the right one) or reccomend a good therapist he knows to help you out.

I'm on a mild dose of Prozac right now but I don't think it really helps completely. I still always feel like i don't want to be here, I've just not told anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back