I want a girlfriend

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's ok. I've obviously been branded as a highly unpleasant person around these parts. I brought it on myslef in many respects.

Thanks to Dramaqueen, Coverage and Dead all the same.

CAS said:
It's ok. I've obviously been branded as a highly unpleasant person around these parts.

I've never personally thought of you as highly unpleasant...but you do need to check your 'tude sometimes.

Heh...no harm, man. I've got my faults too. I'm just stealthy enough to hide them offline, where no one can see them. :p

mintymint said:
Must... resist... perfect... setup...

Dont. You. DARE.
27wt3qf.jpg
lulz

I could use a girlfriend too.

If you find any and ever have one spare let me know :)

dramaqueen said:
Haz said:
I could use a girlfriend too.

If you find any and ever have one spare let me know :)

*points at his avatar* look a girl!

*fawns*

A girl who appreciates kitsch 80's fashion and loli outfits would be pretty cool.

To attract the opposite sex and even friends, you need to be happy within yourself! That is what I believe is the first step.

I do know some people say that they will be happier within themself if they have a partner, but to me a woman is a bonus happiness. If you are not happy within yourself, you will not shine. and if you don't shine the women won't be attracted.

*Independent
*Not needy
*Don't need to rely on others for support
*Have a goal / dream
*Optimism
*Self control

They are a few things to start off with, though there are alot more! If you think of any other things that can be added please post!

I have thought about living a life without being in a relationship and just having friends. I think it is a possibility that I could handle without feeling bad about it, without feeling lonely. Just being happy.

well i think its weak to need someone in your life to get through the days, mollycoddling you and holding your hand, needing someone next to you just to be able to sleep etc. its a sign of weakness, you become reliant on that person. much stronger and braver to be on your own, fight your own battles and your loneliness.

stella said:
well i think its weak to need someone in your life to get through the days, mollycoddling you and holding your hand, needing someone next to you just to be able to sleep etc. its a sign of weakness, you become reliant on that person. much stronger and braver to be on your own, fight your own battles and your loneliness.

That's because you assume that love means needing someone. It doesn't mean that at all. Sure, maybe in the shitty romantic movies that sell love like hotcakes to the sheep-like masses...but in reality? No way.

Love means enjoying someone for who they are, and wanting the best for them....it doesn't mean "needing" them to complete yourself.

Badjedidude said:
stella said:

That's because you assume that love means needing someone. It doesn't mean that at all. Sure, maybe in the shitty romantic movies that sell love like hotcakes to the sheep-like masses...but in reality? No way.

Love means enjoying someone for who they are, and wanting the best for them....it doesn't mean "needing" them to complete yourself.

Exactly, Jedi. Too many people fall into that category of thinking they "need" someone. I'm certainly not weak, and I love.

stella said:
its weak to love and strong to live without
I would have to agree in a very negligible amount.

stella said:
Agreed

Badjedidude said:
Agreed

Latest posts

Back