I want a girlfriend

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
stella said:
well i think its weak to need someone in your life to get through the days, mollycoddling you and holding your hand, needing someone next to you just to be able to sleep etc. its a sign of weakness, you become reliant on that person. much stronger and braver to be on your own, fight your own battles and your loneliness.

You're insinuating that love and co-dependence are the same thing. They're not even close.

I think. Arwen and Aragorn I think are united spirits. A desire and need and eternal bonding. More than attraction. A soul's need to be one with another. Love is an abstract concept. What one means and the parameters and boundaries.

Talus said:
stella said:
well i think its weak to need someone in your life to get through the days, mollycoddling you and holding your hand, needing someone next to you just to be able to sleep etc. its a sign of weakness, you become reliant on that person. much stronger and braver to be on your own, fight your own battles and your loneliness.

You're insinuating that love and co-dependence are the same thing. They're not even close.

Exactly.

Latest posts

Back